Dolphins SO In On Tua They Are Seeking A Hawaii Afilliate So Tua's State Can Listen Live To Games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins SO In On Tua They Are Seeking A Hawaii Afilliate So Tua's State Can Listen Live To Games

Not sure if I’m classified as a speculator but the dude isn’t even cleared yet to play flag football. If he gets a concussion next year he may miss 2 months and 8 games. He’s already been a month into this one.

I do wonder if some of that is optics though.

Not sure if I’m classified as a speculator but the dude isn’t even cleared yet to play flag football. If he gets a concussion next year he may miss 2 months and 8 games. He’s already been a month into this one.

I do wonder if some of that is optics though.
They are being deliberate by not clearing him for the useless pro bowl.

They are being deliberate by not clearing him for the useless pro bowl.
I could see that… optics…. Everyone is going to have a microscope on Tua and his head until he can go an entire season without a concussion again.

I live in Hawaii. They already show every game on TV. I didn’t realize many people listen to games on the radio. But hopefully they carry other dolphins shows like interviews with McDaniel or something.
I was just getting ready to reply about the same thing.😊

I live in Hawaii. They already show every game on TV. I didn’t realize many people listen to games on the radio. But hopefully they carry other dolphins shows like interviews with McDaniel or something.

I also live in Hawaii. Remember seeing the old folks watching UH football games at the stadium while listening to it on the radio? I think in that sense people want to hear what those commentators say, especially if that local voice is a popular one. But yes i agree, i dont think the majority would listen to the Radio if they are watching it on TV.

With that said, RIP to Jim Leahey and condolences to his family, one of the greatest voices of Hawaii sports who passed away today.

Man, how many Finheaven members do we have here in Hawaii!? Awesome.

I'm so glad that the days of getting up at 6:30 to be at The Shack at 7 AM for kick offs is done...lol.

Anyone else have to sacrifice like that to watch our Phins? As I got older I quit doing that and started buying NFL Sunday Ticket.

Tua has been a God send.

Being able to watch every game on local TV on Sunday...having that sense of community - everyone in Hawaii supporting our team. As a haole, (foreigner) it has really helped me connect with local folks so much easier too. Everyone throws me shakas and wants to talk story about Tua. Love it. Feel at home here finally and I've lived here for over 10 years.

I'm moving to Hawaii. You live 10 time zones away, and catch Tua home games. I live straight up 95 in CFL and get peppered with Jags and Bucs garbage.

Back
Top Bottom