Dolphins Stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Stadium

zackattack54

Finatic 24/7
Reaction score
Which stadium in the NFL do you think gives the best "home field" advantage? I live in Ohio and have been going to 1 or 2 fin games a year yet last year was my first at Dolphins/DHL/Joe Robbie Stadium and although the Stadium and day was beautiful (Dolphins 1st win over Rams) it just wasnt the same rockin instensity I got the many times at the Orange Bowl. OK maybe cause Miami was 0-6 at the time, but still I felt the fans don't sit close enough to the field and the stadium didn't hold the noise (simply put) as other stadiums I'd visited through out the years. KC has probably been the most energetic place I've seen.

The Orange Bowl was one of best home field advantages ever.The fans were
right on top of the players.I truly miss it for the Dolphins...and no infield dirt.

I agree, the Orange Bowled rocked. Dolphin stadium just doesn't cut it. The fans are to far from the field. As for the best, the Chiefs stadium can get rocking at times. Any team that has a dome had a advantage too.

In a few more years when the Marlins are gone and the stadium has been renovated with seats closer to the field it will return to a very good HFA.

Come back when we're playing GOOD. Your' gonna change your mind. Last year was a waste and it brought down MANY fans..I was just there cause I had tix, but it wasn't an exciting year. We lost enthusiasm during that long 4-12. But you come back when 0our team is playing some competetive games and you'll see how nuts Dolphins Stadium can be. The nuttiest I've seen was in that playoff game where we beat the colts with Lamar Smith...Place was going bananas..

And by the way....There's really NO PLACE IN THE WORLD Like The Orange Bowl. Plus all the history the Dolphins have in there, it's hard for any new stadium to live up to that kind of nutty-ism.

zackattack54 said:
Which stadium in the NFL do you think gives the best "home field" advantage? I live in Ohio and have been going to 1 or 2 fin games a year yet last year was my first at Dolphins/DHL/Joe Robbie Stadium and although the Stadium and day was beautiful (Dolphins 1st win over Rams) it just wasnt the same rockin instensity I got the many times at the Orange Bowl. OK maybe cause Miami was 0-6 at the time, but still I felt the fans don't sit close enough to the field and the stadium didn't hold the noise (simply put) as other stadiums I'd visited through out the years. KC has probably been the most energetic place I've seen.

Buffalo, Cleveland, Minnesota (sound only), and KC are the best for homefield advantage.

Last year alot of fans went to the games just because they had tickets, and then it was like here we go again mentality, and we had the whole Ricky deal, but this year it will be different, we will win more games, and we the fans will be alot more energetic, i think this defense has a chance to be pretty special, and it will be exciting now that we are not going to be able to predict what play the offense will be running next...LETS ROCK DOLPHINS STADIUM LIKE NEVER BEFORE.......

Green Bay, Cleveland, New England...im a season ticket holder and im sorry to say that the dolphins wont have any type of homefield advantage until that music gets changed. they play crap like that stupid fight song...how can anybody get excited about that? they need to crank it up.

KC,GB, Tennessee, and Houston have AMAZING FANS. No city compares to these 4

SQuinn17 said:
Green Bay, Cleveland, New England...im a season ticket holder and im sorry to say that the dolphins wont have any type of homefield advantage until that music gets changed. they play crap like that stupid fight song...how can anybody get excited about that? they need to crank it up.

Music ?, I remember allot of Marino games and couldn't tell you squat about the music that was playing.

Dolphins Stadium has BY FAR the worst music in the NFL. We play WHO LET THE DOGS OUT for EVERYTHING!! and our fight song needs to be remixed already

dolfreak said:
Dolphins Stadium has BY FAR the worst music in the NFL. We play WHO LET THE DOGS OUT for EVERYTHING!! and our fight song needs to be remixed already

I'll trade music for touchdowns anyday.

obviously, but music does bring atmosphere to the games.....and since we dont really provide any positive atmosphere on the field....music is key at dolphins stadium. For Example: The Miami Heat games last year and this year were great because the atmosphere is energetic and the music is hip and loud. crowds get into it, and the players feed off the crowd.

Back
Top Bottom