Dolphins Stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Stadium

FemaleFinFan

Go G-Men!
Reaction score
I'm watching the Phillies game on tv now and I keep seeing signs for Dolphins Stadium. Has anyone been there yet? Has Wayne done much to change it? I am so psyched! Can't wait to get down there this season!!!

other than Dolphins Stadium signs I havent seen much of a difference, then again not much can be done in the middle of baseball season. But I cant wait for the project's to get under way.......

I was there in late Jan., while on our honeymoon. The guard at the only open gate wouldn't allow us in to get pictures, so of course we drove around to the other side and jumped the fence! When he spotted us and got caught up, I was getting my picture with Marino's statue. I came all the way from L.A., there was no way I was leaving without pics of the statues! Went to lunch at Dans restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale after that, it was a good day.

I just don't want to see Olindo Mare shanking the field goal attempts off the Marlins dirt infield again. :mad: :yell:

billdacman said:
I was there in late Jan., while on our honeymoon. The guard at the only open gate wouldn't allow us in to get pictures, so of course we drove around to the other side and jumped the fence! When he spotted us and got caught up, I was getting my picture with Marino's statue. I came all the way from L.A., there was no way I was leaving without pics of the statues! Went to lunch at Dans restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale after that, it was a good day.

Yeah I remember my first time at the stadium. The skins game in 03. We waited like 10 min behind other people to get our picture taken at the statue. Hell of a tailgate party down there...

First thing that needs to be done (and its already in the works) is get rid of that crap that plays there during the summer. Some people call it baseball, I call it a bunch of cry babies that are wusses.

nothin yet...i go there often ...the first thing is the scoreboards....they are eithe going to wait for another long road trip for the fish or their waiting for the all-star break....by the way..for all you marlins fans on here...go vote them in to the all-star game at www.floridamarlins.com

I haven't seen it since last years Jets game in Oct. I will be back for the Dec 18th game against the Jet's year. I'm looking forward to beating the Jet's this year as well as the new Look at Dolphins Statium. Gooooo Dolphins 05

anyone know any details on what will actually be worked on??????
I know the roads will be changed n stuff.

They are working on renovating alot of the suites an inner workings of the stadium right now. They also just purchased a very high end mixer/controller system for the Tv's and Jumbo-Trons that has High definition capabilities. they are trying to acomplish as much as possible during the baseball season. unfortunately some of the stuff has to wait till offseasons. I would imagine after this season some major stuff will be put in place as 2007 we have the superbowl!!!!!

steveincolorado said:
First thing that needs to be done (and its already in the works) is get rid of that crap that plays there during the summer. Some people call it baseball, I call it a bunch of cry babies that are wusses.

Im sorry, but that is not crap. That is a championship team. The Marlins and the Fins are my two favorite teams and I have love for one as much as I do for the other. I hate to say it but the Marlins have brought South Florida two championships within the last 13 years. The Fins haven't. But all that will change with Nick Saban behind the wheel.

Dolphins044 said:
Im sorry, but that is not crap. That is a championship team. The Marlins and the Fins are my two favorite teams and I have love for one as much as I do for the other. I hate to say it but the Marlins have brought South Florida two championships within the last 13 years. The Fins haven't. But all that will change with Nick Saban behind the wheel.

It's all a matter of opinion. I think baseball players are a bunch of cry baby wusses. If someone wants to likes baseball, then thats fine. But I won't spend a penny on those bunch of brats.

steveincolorado said:
It's all a matter of opinion. I think baseball players are a bunch of cry baby wusses. If someone wants to likes baseball, then thats fine. But I won't spend a penny on those bunch of brats.

True. But they still play their heart off just as any football player does. Lets just hope our FINS can bring a trophy home soon. Hopefully the HEAT as well.

GO FINS! GO MARLINS! GO HEAT! GO CANES!

Dolphins044 said:
True. But they still play their heart off just as any football player does. Lets just hope our FINS can bring a trophy home soon. Hopefully the HEAT as well.

GO FINS! GO MARLINS! GO HEAT! GO CANES!

I just don't like baseball. Thats all. All sports have some classy players and a few jerks. Mark McGuire was a class act, but I won't pay a dime to see him play (when he did). John Elway was a class act, I'd pay to see him play (when he did) I don't have anything against people that support baseball, I just don't support the sport.

I was there a few weeks ago to catch a Marlins game and in fact, it still says "Pro Player Stadium" on the front of the stadium... although there are a few signs that say Dolphins Stadium.

WOW! How about Damien Easely hitting that HR to tie up the game in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs?!

Back
Top Bottom