Dolphins/Steelers - Predict the Score | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins/Steelers - Predict the Score

VaPhinatic

Active Roster
Reaction score
Well, 4 games left. Dolphins are right in the playoff mix. This is a very important game for obvious reasons. Historically, this is a game that the Dolphins would lose in the past 10 years. Cold weather road game against a perennial playoff team with a pro bowl QB. However, Pittsburgh is down this year. How much faith do fans have in the Dolphins that they can pull this win out?

Predict the score of this game. Also predict their record over the final 4 weeks.

I am a realist/pessimist so my head says Steelers win 20-17. This game could come down to field goals. Sturgis is iffy in good conditions. How will he kick in poor conditions?

Finally, I think the Dolphins go 2-2 in their last 4 games. Wins against Bills and Jets. Loses to Steelers and Pats. Finish 8-8. Most likely out of the playoffs.

We should be able to move the ball with the passing game. I am going to say Tannehill has a big game, defense creates a couple of turnovers
27-20 Fins (still wont break the 27 point mark)

I have a odd feeling the Dolphins will explode this game.

Dolphins - 31

Steelers - 17

don't know the score but I predict a win

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

but you never know we have won one lost one lately

Dunno.

I am very worried about Brown and Sanders on the outside. Big Ben is a clutch QB. Dick LeBeau is DC genius. The weather....

lack of mental toughness rears it ugly head....

Steelers - 27
Fins - 16

I really hope I'm wrong.

Close one but Tannehill finally leads us to another 4th quarter come back...24-21.

Fantasy football watch

Ben Roethlisberger
#22 Ranked QB
This is a bad match-up. Miami gives up the 3rd fewest points to opposing QBs. Boo. We don’t like him next week against Cincinnati either, but his match-up against Green Bay in Week 16 could be fantasy gold. Roethlisberger averaged 19.45 fantasy points per game over the last four weeks, but this week look for the Steelers to lean on the run.

We need 2 int's from Big Ben or one int and a sack fumble....for a 30 - 20 Phins win otherwise 23-20 Phins in OT

Hard to predict what this team will do. They're very inconsisten. History tells me we're going to find a way to lose as so often is the case when w really need a win so I think PITT will beat us but I hope I'm wrong of course.

Ozzy rules!!

24-13 Fins win. We find a way to manage a good running game and more importantly win the time of possession battle keeping Big Ben on the sidelines. RT hooks up with Wallace on a short td play and plays a solid game using his feet a bit more converting a couple key 3rd down plays. Defense plays solid as well putting Ben on the ground a minimum of 2 times and getting 1 int.

Back
Top Bottom