Dolphins Strongly Pursuing Vikings RB Michael Bennet | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Strongly Pursuing Vikings RB Michael Bennet

ryyyan24

Starter
Reaction score
http://profootballcentral.com/

I don,t know much about Michael Bennet, so could you guys help me out and tell me some things about this guy...How good could he be...I'm still in mourning. :cry: But we have to keep our heads up and keep rooting for are PHINS. Feeley is gonna surprise alot of people this year and this 2004-2005 season is not already over. It could be worse...we could be Cardinal fans. :rolleyes:

ryyyan24 said:
http://profootballcentral.com/

I don,t know much about Michael Bennet, so could you guys help me out and tell me some things about this guy...How good could he be...I'm still in mourning. :cry: But we have to keep our heads up and keep rooting for are PHINS. Feeley is gonna surprise alot of people this year and this 2004-2005 season is not already over. It could be worse...we could be Cardinal fans. :rolleyes:

isn't PFC know for its rumors without credible source?

Since my fav. player is Moss and my second fav. team is Vikings I will let you know what I think of him.

He is a good RB. Very fast, probably fastest RB in the NFL at this point in time. He can make big plays out of nothing. Yes he can break tackles but not to the extent of Ricky. Lets put it this way..he is a faster and weaker Ricky...If that makes any sense. He is speedy but will not break mucho tackles..comprende? Also...I consider him a poor man's Deuce McAllister..faster but won't break nearly as many tackles. I think he is one of the over looked RBs in the NFL.

Michael Bennett is probably one of the top 5 fastest RBS in the league. Once he gets through the whole it over, nobody will catch him. I'm sure he would love to come to Miami to play with his former buddy Chris Chambers. Getting Michael Bennett would be a dream. There wouldn't be anybody else out there Free Agent wise I would want over him.

Actually to be exact he is THE fastest RB in the NFL based on i beilieve 40 times.

clear.gif

A Future Fin?

blingbling2334 said:
isn't PFC know for its rumors without credible source?

They've been working overtime on this one. I've actually enjoyed it.

he could be a good pickup, but if this is just another smoke screen or not remains to be seen, for sure i don´t want wally involved in this deal though, get him signed now, we have the money to do it

PFC

Source is?

Finheaven!

Back
Top Bottom