Dolphins Super Bowl Chances Rely On Tannehill. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Super Bowl Chances Rely On Tannehill.

Lot of room between winning 3 games and winning the Super Bowl. I'll take the odds that Miami finishes somewhere between the two extremes.

So it all depends on Tannehill??, but when it comes to Tannehill it depends on everyone else? The OL WRs, coaches, etc... Something doesn't make sense.
For somebody who calls himself a fan of this team.
you would think that you would realize that those are real issues.

46 TD passes and only 10 Interceptions says you are wrong!

QB play put them over the top with over 100 passer rating for 19 games. Over 700 passes thrown with only 10 Interceptions.

Troll away......

Not sure what your getting at....
All NFL teams Super Bowl chances are determined by their QB (starters) having a great year..unless your the Eagles,whose starter was
having a MVP year and got hurt..Their backup played just as well in the playoffs...Very few other NFL teams could have pulled this off...
So I put the Eagles separate away from the rest...They proved the didn't have to have their starting QB have a great full season to win,their
backup came in the final few game,playoffs and won the Super Bowl...I guess that's trolling?

It just sounded like you were minimizing what Foles did. He came in and had a 99 passer rating with 13 TD's and 3 Interceptions filling in for the leading MVP candidate.
Led the game winning drive against one of the best defensive coaches ever and won the Super Bow MVP. Team was good but it goes nowhere without excellent QB play.

It just sounded like you were minimizing what Foles did. He came in and had a 99 passer rating with 13 TD's and 3 Interceptions filling in for the leading MVP candidate.
Led the game winning drive against one of the best defensive coaches ever and won the Super Bow MVP. Team was good but it goes nowhere without excellent QB play.

It didn't sound that way at all. I think it was very clear that he was pointing out that any other team would have been done if their starter went down. If anything it was a compliment to Foles and the whole complete team they have there.

Thanks captain obvious. In other groundbreaking news, being full relies on me eating food.

ESPN articles are pretty much the definition of useless these days. Why even bother putting that out into circulation?

Thank you for proving my point.....Nowhere,did I say Foles was bad,,..I even separated the Eagles ,meaning they had the backup to prevail in this circumstance...
How you read it is on you...I guess you "trolled" yourself...

For somebody who calls himself a fan of this team.
you would think that you would realize that those are real issues.

They are real issues without a doubt, I admit that. Its not all on Tannehill. Just not sure I have seen enough in Tannehill to put so much faith in him.

Rewatched when we played a complete game against NE. Drake and Grant were huge. Had we followed that win with a win at Buf and we had opportunities to beat TB and Oak we'd have had a 9-6 playoff birth. That's why Gase lost it at the end of the season but lots of reason for optimism.

Attachments

• 2017 Schedule NFL.Com Game Center.PNG
    2017 Schedule NFL.Com Game Center.PNG
    170.7 KB · Views: 4
They are real issues without a doubt, I admit that. Its not all on Tannehill. Just not sure I have seen enough in Tannehill to put so much faith in him.
your reply doesn't really line up with your post,
So it all depends on Tannehill??, but when it comes to Tannehill it depends on everyone else? The OL WRs, coaches, etc... Something doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom