Dolphins Super Bowl Chances Rely On Tannehill. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Super Bowl Chances Rely On Tannehill.

QB is certainly the most importan position on the field, but Tannehill could have an '84 Marino season and it would not mean Super Bowl win. It's still not tennis. It's a team sport.

It would certainly mean post season entrance which is needed for a superbowl run.

All NFL team's Super Bowl chances hinge on their QB's.....unless your the Eagles..
not true, a lot comes down to defense. Russell Wilson isn't elite (I don't care what they say in the NW) but they won because of their D. Peyton Manning wasn't great the year they won but guess what was? Denver D.

Not sure what your getting at....
All NFL teams Super Bowl chances are determined by their QB (starters) having a great year..unless your the Eagles,whose starter was
having a MVP year and got hurt..Their backup played just as well in the playoffs...Very few other NFL teams could have pulled this off...
So I put the Eagles separate away from the rest...They proved the didn't have to have their starting QB have a great full season to win,their
backup came in the final few game,playoffs and won the Super Bowl...I guess that's trolling?

Many NFL teams win and lose based on defense.

it's hard to win the super bowl with 6 wins

Well thats it - cancel my Sunday ticket - this poster already knows how many games the Dolphins will win this year! Can you let me know which ones we win so I can bet a bit on the Dolphins this season!!?

It’s the two T’s in 2018.

Tannehill and tempo

Everything is riding on it.

Back
Top Bottom