Dolphins Super Bowl Chances Rely On Tannehill. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Super Bowl Chances Rely On Tannehill.

Unless you can show me proof that you had Nick Foles in the preseason "Super Bowl MVP Pool" and Case Keenum, Blake Bortles, Jared Goff, and Tyrod Taylor as playoff QBs, I'm assuming you're blowing smoke.
you act like I'm going out on a limb making that prediction. It's not just me...it's everyone not on this board. No, you don't know more than Vegas.

you act like I'm going out on a limb making that prediction. It's not just me...it's everyone not on this board. No, you don't know more than Vegas.

Do you think the line is all about predicting the correct win total?

If you followed this team closely all the changes in players and coaches should give you optimism but you prefer to let everyone else influence your decision making.

You are allowed to think and observe the team for yourself without the influence of Vegas.

Give it a try.

If you followed this team closely all the changes in players and coaches should give you optimism but you prefer to let everyone else influence your decision making.

You are allowed to think and observe the team for yourself without the influence of Vegas.

Give it a try.
funny post, man. Good one.

Vegas didn't influence me. I knew we'd be shitty before they put out their odds.

If you've watched this team for yourself instead of drinking the koolaid every year for no reason, you've seen that we've made the playoffs 2 times in 18 years and have a history of being mediocre. The team has done nothing this year to prove that it will rise out of mediocrity. A blind man can see it, but nobody on this board can.

Vegas didn't influence me. I knew we'd be ****ty before they put out their odds.

If you've watched this team for yourself instead of drinking the koolaid every year for no reason, you've seen that we've made the playoffs 2 times in 18 years and have a history of being mediocre. The team has done nothing this year to prove that it will rise out of mediocrity. A blind man can see it, but nobody on this board can.
Brother you may want to tone down your posts. Thanks, John

Guys remember you can debate as tough as you want about a topic however do not go after your fellow members personally. This is a no no. and we will not let it slide any more.
Your posts will be deleted and you will probably be banned from the thread.

Carry on

im not rooting for failure, I'm being realistic about how good this team is.

nozag, are you willing to put your money where your mouth is? I'll bet you $20 The Dolphins will win more than 6 games. We'll each donate $20 to Finheaven. After the season if the Dolphins win 7 games or more, then you've lost but your bet is paid. If they win fewer than 7 games, I'll send you $20 by snail mail, Paypal or however you like.

Vegas didn't influence me. I knew we'd be ****ty before they put out their odds.

Let me introduce you to the concepts of past and future. Past is what has already happened. Future is what may happen. You are speaking in the past tense about the future. You cannot say you "knew" about something that hasn't happened yet.

I can be pretty pessimistic and all but coming to a Dolphin fan site and being pisses that people wanna be excited about the team in June seems like a huge waste of time

nozag, are you willing to put your money where your mouth is? I'll bet you $20 The Dolphins will win more than 6 games. We'll each donate $20 to Finheaven. After the season if the Dolphins win 7 games or more, then you've lost but your bet is paid. If they win fewer than 7 games, I'll send you $20 by snail mail, Paypal or however you like.
Deal, but my money won't go to Finheaven but rather St. Jude's and I'll make it $100.

I can be pretty pessimistic and all but coming to a Dolphin fan site and being pisses that people wanna be excited about the team in June seems like a huge waste of time
The time is being wasted regardless of my sentiment and so is yours.

Back
Top Bottom