Dolphins Super Bowl Chances Rely On Tannehill. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Super Bowl Chances Rely On Tannehill.

Let me introduce you to the concepts of past and future. Past is what has already happened. Future is what may happen. You are speaking in the past tense about the future. You cannot say you "knew" about something that hasn't happened yet.
Oh you're from Buffalo. Now I get it.

The biggest issue is for the coaches to FINALLY get this team to play complimentary football....but the QB is obviously a huge part of that equation. I think we finally have the personnel to make this happen. I'm not saying Super Bowl but between the new coaches, subtraction of the bad ones and the young talent on this team.....I like our chances for the playoffs.

The Eagles went from last place (7-9) to first place (13-3) in a years span. That's a 6 game improvement. Then look at the Jaguars. They have a ton of top talent but they got there despite poor QB play. What a difference a year can make.

Then look at the Jaguars. They have a ton of top talent but they got there despite poor QB play. What a difference a year can make.

21 TD's and 13 Ints and 230 yards per game with passer rating of 84.7 isn't bad QB play. Bortles pretty much put up the stats that Ryan has averaged here for the last 5 years.

106 TD's /5 = 21 TD's per year
66 Ints/5 = 13 TD's per year

86.5 passer rating with 239 yards per game as compared to 84.7 and 230 yard per game

So you are essentially saying We have had poor QB play the last 6 years. Can't have it both ways

I'd call both "AVERAGE QB PLAY"

21 TD's and 13 Ints and 230 yards per game with passer rating of 84.7 isn't bad QB play. Bortles pretty much put up the stats that Ryan has averaged here for the last 5 years.

106 TD's /5 = 21 TD's per year
66 Ints/5 = 13 TD's per year

86.5 passer rating with 239 yards per game as compared to 84.7 and 230 yard per game

So you are essentially saying We have had poor QB play the last 6 years. Can't have it both ways

I'd call both "AVERAGE QB PLAY"

Seriously? Do you honestly think the numbers would be even close if the Dolphins averaged 24 sacks allowed per year AND had the leagues #1 running game? Jesus man, give it a F'n rest.

He had a passer rating of 84.7 under PERFECT CONDITIONS for QB play in his 4th year. That is BAAAAAADDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! QB play.

Not a chance they make the Super Bowl or even playoffs. I have them at 8-8 this year.

If you followed this team closely all the changes in players and coaches should give you optimism but you prefer to let everyone else influence your decision making.

You are allowed to think and observe the team for yourself without the influence of Vegas.

Give it a try.

But when Vegas says they’re bad, have the open mindedness to dig deeper and find out why. I have them at 8-8 because I think they’re average to below average at every position except QB, DB, And RB. RT is avg to above avg, not elite. Secondary should be top 5 as a unit. Drake above avg not elite.

Schedule isn’t good or bad, and they have most home games at 1 on sundays early in the season when it’s hot (finally!!!). Avg 2017 record of the teams they play this year is about 500.

Coaching is avg to above avg at this point. I think Gase has room to grow. Tannenbaum is holding the organization back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom