Dolphins Sympathy From A Giant Fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Sympathy From A Giant Fan

Giants86

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey, you guys... I've been equally ticked off at Saban and I'm a Giant fan. I'm feelin' for you guys... that was a shaft job by Saban and you guys got a bum deal. All I can say is GO AUBURN!!! He left Michigan State, He left LSU, now he leaves the Dolphins... I hope a WINNING SEASON FOREVER LEAVES SABAN!!! That scene in Alabama was pathetic!!!

I hope you guys (the Dolphins organization and fans) get somebody you can count on!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Giants fan eh? Whats the Tom C sit? It cant be good for him, especially if he bows out of the playoffs in round one.

Anyone generating buzz up there?

And let me kill this before it starts-Coughlin would crush our team and leave it in worse shape than Wanny, hes horrible.

Giants fan eh? Whats the Tom C sit? It cant be good for him, especially if he bows out of the playoffs in round one.

Anyone generating buzz up there?

And let me kill this before it starts-Coughlin would crush our team and leave it in worse shape than Wanny, hes horrible.

I'm actually living in Brevard County, FL now. Used to live in NJ not far from Giants Stadium, but I still read the papers online from up there.

As for Coughlin... he's lost control of this team... he tries hard but many fans just feel his time is up... he's just not the guy to take us to the promised land. He's taking a pounding in the press... that's for sure.

Thanx.
Giants fans are good in my book. Just beat the crap out of the canaries this weekend.
Good luck!

We'll do our best... I'm living in FL now and can't believe how many Philthy-delphia Eagle fans there are here. Used to live about 50 minutes from Philly up the NJ Turnpike.

Can i ask what your feelings towards Eli Manning are? Just in general?

It amazes me how is throwing his team under the bus. He trashes Eli (who seems to have a fragile psyche) constantly. What kind of coach does that? Thats mostly why I dont want him here. Hes just not compatible with the players.

Do you watch most Giants games? Could you give us any input on JJ from the Eagles, as you have to face him 2 times a year. He was a hot name last year, surprised he didnt get hired.

I'm actually living in Brevard County, FL now. Used to live in NJ not far from Giants Stadium, but I still read the papers online from up there.

As for Coughlin... he's lost control of this team... he tries hard but many fans just feel his time is up... he's just not the guy to take us to the promised land. He's taking a pounding in the press... that's for sure.

hasnt he had the giants in the playoffs in his 1st 2 years?

It amazes me how is throwing his team under the bus. He trashes Eli (who seems to have a fragile psyche) constantly. What kind of coach does that? Thats mostly why I dont want him here. Hes just not compatible with the players.

Do you watch most Giants games? Could you give us any input on JJ from the Eagles, as you have to face him 2 times a year. He was a hot name last year, surprised he didnt get hired.

JJ's defense this year has been way too inconsistent. Not sure if its the players or the coaching, but I don't think he'd be a good fit. When Kerse came here, he was silenced. They can't stop the run to save their lives. In all honesty, their not that good of a team, they just had a few lucky breaks and are fortunate enough to play in the NFC

hasnt he had the giants in the playoffs in his 1st 2 years?
2004 (his first year) Didn't make the playoffs.
2005 We got blown out by the Carolina Panthers 24-0
2006 Who knows... but I want him to go.

I agree... he's too serious all the time... The whole Giant organization needs to get out of the old days and catch up with the NFL of today if you ask me.

I have the NFL Sunday ticket and watch EVERY Giants game. Used to go to Giants Stadium very often. In each of their Super Bowl wins I went to mostly every home game those years... it was great to watch LT and that AWESOME defense.

As for the Eaglets.. JJ has been getting them to play consistent defense over the years but they've been weak against the run this season. If Dawkins wasn't in the secondary the whole thing would go bust. Should he go to the Dolphins??? Not sure if he's a Dophins kind of coach...

I root for the Giants and whoever is playing the Eagles and especially the Cowgirls.

He proved what he could (or should I say couldn't) do in Jacksonville and now in NJ.

Hey, you guys... I've been equally ticked off at Saban and I'm a Giant fan. I'm feelin' for you guys... that was a shaft job by Saban and you guys got a bum deal. All I can say is GO AUBURN!!! He left Michigan State, He left LSU, now he leaves the Dolphins... I hope a WINNING SEASON FOREVER LEAVES SABAN!!! That scene in Alabama was pathetic!!!

As time goes by, all I can say is Oh well, Saban was given everything here all he had to do was bring in who he wanted and win. Since he knows how to win, that shouldn't have been very hard, but I guess Saban didn't have the patience to stick it out, his loss. Good luck this weekend I'm tired of seeing the Eagles win because the other team puts up a half *** attempt. I hope the Giants win by 1 point or 20, I don't care, I'm sick of looking and listening to fatboy!!! Can you tell I live in S.Jersey???

Thanx.
Giants fans are good in my book. Just beat the crap out of the canaries this weekend.
Good luck!

Hmmm, this wouldn't have anything to do with Feeley...would it???:D

Sympathy for the Saban mess is thoughtful...

but kicking the crap out of Philthy-Delphia would be a real nice gift at this point.

Back
Top Bottom