Dolphins talk on espn radio now!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins talk on espn radio now!!!

Nublar7 said:
Does he? I am not really sure. Tell you the truth, I don't know much about him.

I read somewhere a while back that Edwards did have a character issue but i dont know how bad it was. It seems like it is just a little one since it wont effect his draft status.

PhinDude88 said:
Doesnt Edwards have a history if having bad attitude?
I have never heard Edwards of having a bad attitude. biggest knock is lack of concentration, drop the easy passes. I think he is a difference maker and a game changer.

Nublar7 said:
Not really, dropping from #2 to #7 is a bigger drop then you might think. For example, look at what all the Giants gave up to the Chargers to go from #4 to #1.
The one time we get a #2 pick there's no clear cut pick on the top 5 or 6 :rolleyes:

Nublar7 said:
It would be nice to get both their 1st rounders, but with their two picks being #7 and #18, I would rather take the #7, a 2nd rounder, 4th rounder and their 2006 1st rounder. Having two 1st rounders this year would be nice, but I would like to trade in the #18 pick and take a chance on having a better selection in 2006.

Thats what I would want...another first in '06. With the '06 draft looking LOADED at offensive tackle I want Saban to load up for that draft as well as taking care of this one.

It's loaded at offensive tackle, but it's also lacking at numerous other positions. RB it's good, WR could be good but is questionable, if Reggie Bush declares it will improve quite a bit. At QB it's pretty poor other than Leinart, even in depth. The DT class is better, but I think next year's DE class is mediocre.

Back
Top Bottom