Dolphins talk on espn radio now!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins talk on espn radio now!!!

Be sure to let us know what they say.

said to not take RW back. should try to trade down to the vikings and pickup the last of the big 3 backs. if keep the pick at #2 draft brown.

earth shattering news, i know.

InMyChambers said:
said to not take RW back. should try to trade down to the vikings and pickup the last of the big 3 backs. if keep the pick at #2 draft brown.

earth shattering news, i know.
Anything about Surtain?

If they Vikes really wanted Edwards very badly, then they will have to trade their 2 1st rounder to us.

PhinDude88 said:
If they Vikes really wanted Edwards very badly, then they will have to trade their 2 1st rounder to us.
It would be nice to get both their 1st rounders, but with their two picks being #7 and #18, I would rather take the #7, a 2nd rounder, 4th rounder and their 2006 1st rounder. Having two 1st rounders this year would be nice, but I would like to trade in the #18 pick and take a chance on having a better selection in 2006.

Nublar7 said:
It would be nice to get both their 1st rounders, but with their two picks being #7 and #18, I would rather take the #7, a 2nd rounder, 4th rounder and their 2006 1st rounder. Having two 1st rounders this year would be nice, but I would like to trade in the #18 pick and take a chance on having a better selection in 2006.

:eek: The Vikes would be ripped off if we can get all of that. I like your thinking Nub :evil:

PhinDude88 said:
:eek: The Vikes would be ripped off if we can get all of that. I like your thinking Nub :evil:
Not really, dropping from #2 to #7 is a bigger drop then you might think. For example, look at what all the Giants gave up to the Chargers to go from #4 to #1.

i see your reasoning, and i think it would be a sweet deal too, but i would never do it if i were the vikes

why would the vikes give up more on edward then they got for moss

Nublar7 said:
Younger, lots of talent, less of a headache.

Doesnt Edwards have a history if having bad attitude?

Back
Top Bottom