Dolphins Talking trade with KC for Alberts? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Talking trade with KC for Alberts?

ncmedic5

Scout Team
Reaction score
According to some rumors I am hearing out of KC, the Dolphins have inquired about Tackle Brandon Albert. He was tagged by KC so the Dolphins would have to likely work out a long term deal. Someone a short time ago posted that Mortensen reported the Phins had an offer on the table to K.C. I can't confirm that yet. Regardless, there was talk this morning that the Phins would try and replace Long in FA instead of waiting until the draft.

Some info to share

Ah damn it, what's wrong with the guys in FA.

I would rather them sign a free agent tackle or draft one. I hate giving up draft picks. They need all the picks they can get.

I would rather it be a third and a player instead. Those 2 2nd rounders are really going to be valuable. KC knows the market for OT's right now sucks so if a team is willing to take him, then they should be willing to do it at a better bargain. Albert isn't going to want to move to RT and teams know that. KC can't afford to pay Albert LT money to play RT either...and teams know that as well. IT's not a sellers market this year.

Is he any good? I frankly don't know much about him. Any KC followers on the board that can provide a point of view.

good player from what i know of him, for only a second round pick are you really going to get a better linemen in the draft..? id be all for it seeing as we don't have the best track record anyways with 2nd round picks, guess it just depends on which pick and how much money dude thinks he is worth

I'd much rather trade a 2nd for him, than use a 1st on a OT. When's the last time an offensive lineman won you a game? Tavon Austin or CB please

if its only a 2nd then i dont see a better tackle that we could get in the draft with that 2nd rounder but i am worried about the contract he will demand

I threw this idea out in a thread earlier today and everyone cried about it. The Walrus or something threw a fit... I like Albert and love keeping Martin at RT. It is an option, #2 seems a little steep and of course the money has to be right.

Back
Top Bottom