Dolphins Team Report on FOX | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Team Report on FOX

Saban's smoke screening... its great to see.

People think he's telling the truth... others think he is bluffing, double-bluffing... no one has a blind clue.

I think he wants a team like Cleveland to believe that they are taking Smith, and more importantly he wants the Vikings to think that Edwards is on our radar.

I think that if we cannot trade down then it will come down to Ronnie or Alex Smith. It depends if Saban thinks that Brown and Campbell/McPherson/Frye is better than Smith and Fason/Barber.

Personally, I think Ronnie is the better option, but then again I love Alex Smith's brain, he is so clever, and that will translate in the pros.

The niners have to take a QB with their first pick.Then the Fins would be in a position to trade with the Browns for the remaing QB .If that happens and we move down one spot and get extra picks then I believe we would draft Ronnie Brown who I love BTW.

We could get one of the second tier QBs with the extra picks.

Well, I think I have thought myself into a corner on this. For a while, I thought Smith/Rogers and Brown/Benson would be the pick because they are the best at their respective positions. But looking at it now, none of them are alot better than the next level. The position I feel does have the big difference is wr. We could pick on of the first mentioned players first, and then all of the other teams will be picking through the plethora of rb's and qb's. If Nick says it would be a mistake to take a lesser talented player, even if he is the best at THAT position, over a true bpa, then I think it will be Edwards. Actually, I am starting to get alot more intrigued with MW. If MW is the person, all of the smoke screens would be brilliant in helping us trade down a few picks, picking up more picks, and then still getting our guy.
But then again, I will not be surprised or dissapointed with anything we do :cooldude: ;)

I too think that Saban is blowing alot of smoke up everyones a$$, that being said i have this feeling Saban likes both QB's but likes one in particular. If the guy he likes is there at #2 i just see Saban taking him. I agree totally with the RB depth position view......there are far too many RB's in this draft for us to use the #2 overall on one. I like Brown and all but at #2 you have to take a QB if that is one of your main needs. And make no mistake...IT IS a need. The #1 need....well IMO. Cheers.

I'm glad that Nick Saban and Scott O' Brien are focusing on Tillman. I believe Saban was once a secondary coach, hopefully he'll make him a great player.

Even though I want him to choose Brown, Braylon is the best person in the draft with the most natural talent.

Back
Top Bottom