Dolphins | Team to interview Cameron Sunday | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins | Team to interview Cameron Sunday

If Daunte can change his style then he could stay but that's incredi9bly difficult for anyone to do. I dont think he can do it but we'll see. Honestly I dont think we'll get Cameron so I think its moot.

We'll see man, we just have to wait and see.

If the Giants lose this game rumor is they want Cameron.

To me Martz is the only name i seen thrown around that is known to be great at something.

What's that ? Taking a Super Bowl contending team and running them into the ground ?

Martz is a good OC if he has a strong coach like Vermeil was that will over rule him and when needed. He is horrible as a head coach.

I like what I'm hearing about Cameron. Not only has he done a great job with the running game in San Diego, but he has a good knack for working with QBs. In 2003 Drew Brees' QB rating was 67.5. Then in his breakout year in 2004 his rating jumped to 104.8. Cameron obviously helped a lot with Brees' development. I'm sure Cameron has had a lot to do with Rivers' mechanics as well. If we hired Cameron, reuniting him with Houck, and then let Capers run the defense I think we would be headed in the right direction. Then the key is finding the right GM, if Mueller isn't going to be here.

I like what I'm hearing about Cameron. Not only has he done a great job with the running game in San Diego, but he has a good knack for working with QBs. In 2003 Drew Brees' QB rating was 67.5. Then in his breakout year in 2004 his rating jumped to 104.8. Cameron obviously helped a lot with Brees' development. I'm sure Cameron has had a lot to do with Rivers' mechanics as well. If we hired Cameron, reuniting him with Houck, and then let Capers run the defense I think we would be headed in the right direction. Then the key is finding the right GM, if Mueller isn't going to be here.

After two years in Cam's system they had so little faith in Brees that they were desperate for a QB, and were going to take either Eli or Rivers. They selected whiny and traded him for Rivers. I won't discredit coaching for having an impact on Brees, but the real impetus was an attitude change in Brees, not Cam.

If Daunte can change his style then he could stay but that's incredi9bly difficult for anyone to do. I dont think he can do it but we'll see. Honestly I dont think we'll get Cameron so I think its moot.

What is Dauntes' style? You keep mentioning how he wont fit the system that CC would bring? That seems unlikely to me. but im curious as to why you believe this

What is Dauntes' style? You keep mentioning how he wont fit the system that CC would bring? That seems unlikely to me. but im curious as to why you believe this

It seems to me that Cameron prefers QBs who have pocket mobility, not scramblers but not statues, and can read defenses well. Why I dont think Daunte fits that style is I dont think he's going to get his mobility back which will turn him into a statue type of QB which isnt at all the type of QBs Cameron has worked with. Add the fact that in Minnesota, Daunte had only half the field to read rather than the full field that Cameron's offense requires and I think its unlikely that Cameron and Daunte would be a good fit

I don't get what you're trying to argue bro. Daunte is accurate enough to play in Cam's system. Plus his system runs a lot more too.

Trust me, Cam could coach a team with Dante or anyone else at QB. Good coaches are versatile enough to make changes for him. If Steve Spurrier could transition to a running QB, anyone can.

If the Dolphins want Joey Harrington to be their starting QB, then Cam Cameron will be the head coach. Otherwise, no. Cameron would be better with the Cardinals, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom