Dolphins | Team to interview Cameron Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins | Team to interview Cameron Sunday

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dolphins | Team to interview Cameron Sunday
Sun, 7 Jan 2007 08:40:30 -0800
Jeff Darlington, of the Miami Herald, reports the Miami Dolphins will interview San Diego Chargers offensive coordinator Cam Cameron for the team's head coaching position Sunday, Jan. 7.

I would be all about having him at Miami. Dont pay attention at his time at Indiana. He was coaching at an unfair advantage (terrible recruits, athletic budget in the red, etc). His offenses there were the only thing they could use to compete.

I like what he has done at San Diego. He has really opened up their offense and has used LT very effectively.

He would do wonders with Ronnie and whoever the hell our QB will be.

If you want Daunte to be our QB you shouldnt be rooting for Cameron to be our coach. Harrington and Lemon are more his types of QBs.

his college QB was Antwan Randle El.

Interview him Sunday, hire him Monday.

Can't do that his team is still in the playoffs. We'd get penalized if we hired someone while they're team's season was still going on.

I thought they interviewed him a;ready but if he comes here I don't believe Daunte will be the starter and Lemon is more likely to start.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interview him Sunday, hire him Monday.

Amen Bro!!!! I saw an interview clip on saturday of L.T. , & when asked what the diff. was this year, he said it was Marty letting Cam open things up, including calling the plays........

If you want Daunte to be our QB you shouldnt be rooting for Cameron to be our coach. Harrington and Lemon are more his types of QBs.

I doubt Harrington is anyone's type, and hopefully won't be on our team next year. Cut Harrington, Draft someone like either Brohm or Troy from Ohio State, sign another free agent to compete with Lemon, and hope that Duante rehabilitates.

So...........

So, Since Daunte had & blew his CHANCES, the Dolphins should NOT hire one of the games better offensive minds???........

I would love to see Cam Cameron as Head Coach and Cleo Lemon as our Starter. That would be as Borat says.......Very Nice! :dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom