Dolphins & The NFC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins & The NFC

Where would you put the 'Fins?

• NFC West (49ers, Lambs, Seahawks, & the 'Tardinals)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • NFC East (Giants, Cowgirls, Eagles, & Deadskins)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NFC South (Saints, Bucs, Panthers, & Falcons)

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • NFC North (Packers, Bears, Kittens, & the Bickering Vikes)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Cranx

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ok ladies and gentlemen, I just dropped a new article on the main page (Article ) and now I pose the question to all of you: If you had to realign the 'Fins and could put them in the weakest division in the NFC, which one would you chose?

Miami's handicapped from the start having to travel North 6 times while other teams play regional games. Phins should have moved to the AFC South. Rivalries are easy to develop. We constantly have a tough schedule anyway but we'll see.

Originally posted by Sherif
Miami's handicapped from the start having to travel North 6 times while other teams play regional games. Phins should have moved to the AFC South. Rivalries are easy to develop. We constantly have a tough schedule anyway but we'll see.
thanks goodness that did not happen since I would have lost the 4 guaranteed games I get - Pats and Jets - in CT.

:topic:

on topic: NFC South since we are the Southern most team

I am happy we are in the AFC East. If we were in the South, I wouldn't see them live up here once a season. Also, NY is a 2 hour flight from Miami, and Buffalo and Boston aren't much more, so the distance isn't a big deal. Last year, San Francisco played in a division with Carolina, Atlanta, New Orleans, and St. Louis, none of much were close to SF at all, and they still went 12-4. The distance thing really isn't a big deal, espicially to us.

I believe you're all missing the point. The question posed was to see which division, based upon weakness, would you most like to see the 'Fins in. Basically, I'm asking which NFC division do you feel is the weakest and the only way to keep it on the main MB was to pose the question with the 'Fins involved. ;)

Back
Top Bottom