Dolphins Tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Tickets

WeVie

Champion Of The Beards!
Reaction score
I am going to try and buy tickets from ticketmaster for the Browns game on Nov. 20. What do tickets cost for an NFL game? What is the price range that I can expect to pay. I want to get lower level if I can. Price does'nt matter that much as long as they don't cost 300 bucks each or something like that.

You will have to go go ticketmaster or that teams website, each team charges a different price to attend their games. There is no set price that is uniform across the league. You hear about owners raising prices certain year but not others.. What might cost you $50 to sit in a seat at a Dolphins game, might cost you $65 somewhere else for that same kind of seat position!

50 to 65 bucks sounds right, you should find some decent tickets in that price range, my season tickets cost me 400 bucks a piece, and i love my seats, im in the upper level, but only five rows up, Amazing view!

If you have any luck pm me Im going to the NE game in Miami the week before. Im pretty sure individual tickets dont go on sale till mid july thru Dolphins.com or ticketmaster

ticketretriever.com, you can buy them now, they just wont ship until august.

DeeAy3000 said:

I went there, but I just dont want to pay out the a$$ for tickets I just wish I knew when the individual ones go on sale I need 6.

I am going to the 9-25 game vs the panthers. I am going with 6 others and would also like lower level seats between the 30s. If I wait until they go on sale through ticketmaster, is there a good chance I can still get them, or should I go ahead and get them through retriever or stubhub.

I have heard that the Fins rarely sale out, so I was thinking I shouldn't have trouble getting seats to a NFC team. Any thoughts or ideas?? This will be my first game at Proplayer. And I will be with 5 panther fans and one other Finfan. It would be nice if I could get some people to give them some hassle. They are always saying how Finfans are too laidback. I really need someone to pore some beer on them or something :lol:

DeeAy3000 said:

no thanks. I am not paying almost triple for tickets. Places like that should'nt even be allowing to buy tickets. Scalping is illegal and that is about the same thing.

Yeah, try stub-hub.com, you can pick and choose by price and/or location. Some of them are priced ridiculous, but sometimes you can find close to face value.

i tried to post this earlier but it didnt work, here goes...i bought my denver tickets corner endzone second row for 100 each. of course they hit you with a shipping and handling fee of 50, so for 250 i got 2 second row corner endzone seats to opening weekend. the only way you pay face value for tickets is if you sit way up. i have no problem witht hat when i get seasons tix ( next year ) but if im gonna go to a game here or there im gonna pay to sit up close, even if it leaves me broke for a couple of weeks..

How about waiting intill tickets go on sale and buy them from ticketmaster like I am going to do. You just have to make sure you are at the computer ready to purchase them the second they go on sale.

I am going to the 9-25 game vs the panthers. I am going with 6 others and would also like lower level seats between the 30s. If I wait until they go on sale through ticketmaster, is there a good chance I can still get them, or should I go ahead and get them through retriever or stubhub.

Lower level between the 30's from Ticketmaster? No offense man, but that is hilarious, especially when asking for 6 together. Ticketmaster will not be offering lower level tickets to any games because those go to season ticket holders. Well, they may have solo seats spread out around the stadium for a few games, but that's it.

If stubhub or retriever have 6 together in the lower level between the 30's, and you can afford it, I recommend you get them now. Otherwise, it's going to be extremely difficult to find those kind of tickets. Some season ticket holders since the mid-70's can't even get seats like those.

As far as scalping being illegal -- it's not in every case. Especially from licensed brokers which retriever is. Florida does not allow scalping, but if you buy and sell Dolphins tickets outside of FL the FL law does not apply.

Ticketsnow.com is another site you may want to check. But, the best deals IMO can be found on ebay.com. There's also a "no scalping" Dolphins fan site that you can put a request on. I seriously doubt you find anyone there with 6 together in the lowers between the 30's, but you may get some offers for more realistic tickets. http://members5.boardhost.com/conch/

GO PHINS!!!

i love how there are alot of combative people on these forums...

Back
Top Bottom