Dolphins Tidbits 4/17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Tidbits 4/17

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Dolphins | Ogunleye Negotiations On Hold - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 08:48:10 -0700

Updating previous reports, Michael Cunningham, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Miami Dolphins general manager Rick Spielman said the team is uncertain when they will reach a deal with restricted free agent DE Adewale Ogunleye, who has refused to sign his one-year tender offer and desires a new long-term deal from the team. "There's a lot of time between now and the June 15 [tender] and a lot of time between June 15th and training camp, so it's hard to say what would happen," Spielman said.

Dolphins | St. Clair Viewed As Starting Caliber RT - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 08:44:49 -0700

Michael Cunningham, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Miami Dolphins general manager Rick Spielman believes OT John St. Clair is a "functional" starter at right tackle. "I guess he's not real overpowering as a run blocker, but he is a good run blocker and he has very food feet and pass [protection]," Spielman said. The team may decide to bolster their depth at offensive tackle through the NFL Draft.

Dolphins | James Expected To Start at LG - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 08:40:21 -0700

Michael Cunningham, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins expect OG Jeno James to start at left guard this season.

Dolphins | McKinney Expected To Start at Center - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 08:39:06 -0700

Michael Cunningham, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins expect C Seth McKinney to start at center in 2004. McKinney shared time rotating at the center position with free agent C Tim Ruddy (Dolphins) last season.

Dolphins | Eying WR or OL with First Pick? - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 08:37:42 -0700

Michael Cunningham, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Miami Dolphins general manager Rick Spielman has hinted that the team might be prepared to use their first round pick in the NFL Draft on a wide receiver or an offensive lineman this year. "There are a lot of receivers and some offensive linemen that we really like," Spielman said. "So it would probably be a decision when we're on the clock." The Dolphins have the No. 20 pick in the first round.

Originally posted by brech10
Are we upgrading or downgrading our O-Line this offseason?

I would say upgrading, i think we will have a solid line when all is said and done.

Everyone is just starved for any tidbits of information at this point. This is the long stretch before preseason camp and I'll be glad when its finally over.

this one surprised me......

Dolphins | St. Clair Viewed As Starting Caliber RT - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 08:44:49 -0700

Michael Cunningham, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Miami Dolphins general manager Rick Spielman believes OT John St. Clair is a "functional" starter at right tackle. "I guess he's not real overpowering as a run blocker, but he is a good run blocker and he has very food feet and pass [protection]," Spielman said. The team may decide to bolster their depth at offensive tackle through the NFL Draft.

I sure do hope theyre right.....ive just never seen anything in St.Claire and i was mad when i heard hes getting more than the minnimum...youd figure hed have to prove himslef first!

Back
Top Bottom