Dolphins Tied For Last N Las Vegas Win Totals | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Tied For Last N Las Vegas Win Totals

Phindog

Active Roster
Reaction score
Early 2019 Vegas win totals released.

Put Your Money Up!!

Cleveland browns jump up 3 wins with their new additions

2019 NFL Win Totals Las Vegas

TEAM WIN TOTAL
Patriots 11
Chiefs 10.5
Rams 10.5
Saints 10.5
Chargers 10
Bears 9.5
Colts 9.5
Eagles 9.5
Browns 9
Packers 9
Steelers 9
Vikings 9
Cowboys 8.5
Falcons 8.5
Ravens 8.5
Seahawks 8.5
Texans 8.5
Titans 8.5
49ers 8
Jaguars 8
Panthers 8
Broncos 7
Jets 7
Lions 7
Bengals 6
Bills 6
Buccaneers 6
Giants 6
Raiders 6
Redskins 6
Cardinals 5
Dolphins 5

http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/26405507/browns-see-projected-win-total-jump-3-games

Last edited:
I’m going to take the over for the Bengals. Yeah Zack Taylor is getting no love but I think we might see how bad Marvin Lewis really was. If they end up with Devin White or Devin Bush that defense is going to be pretty good.

How can we be tied with the Cardinals, Fitzpatrick can at-least have 3-4 big time games a year while Rosen has shown nothing whatsoever. They had the 32nd rush offense compared to our 18th. They hired a college coach who wasn't even successful in college 2 winning seasons in 6 years in a weak conference!. Cardinals are picking 1st over all next year book it.

at least 3 or 4 teams will win less than 5 games

How can we be tied with the Cardinals, Fitzpatrick can at-least have 3-4 big time games a year while Rosen has shown nothing whatsoever. They had the 32nd rush offense compared to our 18th. They hired a college coach who wasn't even successful in college 2 winning seasons in 6 years in a weak conference!. Cardinals are picking 1st over all next year book it.
Murrray will be QB of the Cards most likely.

Too bad the Cards and Dolphins don't play each other in week 16 which could be dubbed "the Toilet Bowl" which I would hope we would win, by losing that is.

AND their division is Brutal. But Rosen won’t be the QB.

Dolphins are tied for last in everything, top down, from owner to getting good players on time.

So this means the Giants or Redskins will be picking number 1 next year.

YAWN!!! Vegas is not in the business of being right/accurate. They are in the business of setting the lines that will bring in the most action so they can make money. They will win with some of the 32 and lose with others. Overall, if they set the lines right, they will be right more than they are wrong and they will make money.

With that being said, I think this is way too premature since the draft hasn't been held and free agency is not complete. A lot can happen to many of the teams between now and then and we will see plenty of shifting of the lines. The Dolphins probably won't move much though unless they do something big, which I doubt will happen.

We started out what last year? 5.5? It got moved to 6-6.5 with like -200 juice on the over. Be interesting to see where it goes this year. I doubt its moving up this year.
I agree it's not likely to move up. Of course, a lot can change during the season with injuries, etc... but on paper I'm not seeing where Miami's 6 wins would come from.

Home Games
Pats, Jets, Bills, Bengals, Ravens, Eagles, Redskins

Away Games
Pats, Jets, Bills, Steelers, Browns, Giants, Cowboys

TBD - one home; one away
Colts, Chargers

Good reason Vegas would pay less for picking under than for picking over.

Back
Top Bottom