Dolphins - Titans Scrimmage Photos!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins - Titans Scrimmage Photos!!

Guys you got to check out the up close pics they have of our O vs their D.. they are fantastic..

You think that's weird, Nigel. Check out his "OG Mobile". This is what he rides to and from practice.

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Hey guys, check out the first pic there. What's wrong with that picture?? If you don't see it, check out my last post in that thread.

the titans website looks exactly like ours. Damn where he get an ugly thing like that.

here the answer: that's Tony George -- a safety. Eddie is #27.

Originally posted by Muck
Hey guys, check out the first pic there. What's wrong with that picture?? If you don't see it, check out my last post in that thread.

I love this pic..OL doing the job. Look at the hole to the right of Lucas if he decided to run..Yea Baby Yea

I see that now. Thanks. (Tony George)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Sherif
Where are the pics on the site. I'm on the site but cant find them.

You have to go to their forum board..you have to sign up first.

is their forum down or something? I registered but cant access it.

Another when Dyson fell or missed knocking the ball away trying to stay with Chambers over the middle (no easy task, IMO Chambers has the skills to become one of the better receivers in the league).

Gotta love this!!!!!!!!!!!

The site is really slow. I think it's because of all the recent traffic. It was pretty quick when I first visited (I believe I was first or one of the first).

Dude, I'm wanting to see Chambers get on Samari Rolle. That's a matchup I'm really looking forward to.

Back
Top Bottom