Dolphins to Coach in Senior Bowl | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins to Coach in Senior Bowl

I suspect that many posters are more comfortable with Devante at #3 after last night’s performance

I wonder if this will be an opportunity for in-house guys to show what they can do as OC?

John jerry had a pretty good senior bowl showing that week. I remember that. So I get why they liked him. He’s proven a what almost 10 year career too now.

but if I’m Miami I’m trying to hammer some of that underclassmen group for tbe upside plays with my early picks. We need true difference makers. There are a few exceptions but I doubt they are gonna be running rampant at the senior bowl.

go the Buffalo route. It’s paying off massively for them

Not me I don't want to take a receiver that high in the draft
That should never be part of the criteria in making a pick. If a player fits what you need the most on your board you take him there no matter where you are drafting.

That should never be part of the criteria in making a pick. If a player fits what you need the most on your board you take him there no matter where you are drafting.
A high percentage of teams/GMs disagree with you.

Your stance completely dismisses two prevalent philosophies. One is BPA over need, the other being "value" as established by historical analytics.

What I love about this is if you are a top talent you are leaving school early. The senior bowl allows us to see these kids who will probably be drafted 3rd round or later, see how they adjust to our systems. Like an extra week of training camp. I love it. The top picks are important,but if you are finding players that fit into your team from the 4th to 7th rd. That is the depth that makes Champions. Thank You Flo and staff for doing all you can to bring us a championship. Especially during a strange yr like this , hopefully there are some freaks that opted out and blossomed into studs

Is there a day 1 pick anywhere on that senior bowl roster list?

I’m not sure I’m seeing it

Back
Top Bottom