Dolphins to have 2nd toughest schedule in the NFL next year | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins to have 2nd toughest schedule in the NFL next year

Based on this year, the NFC East and AFC East were the best divisions. Most of our schedule are from those...plus the Ravens. So we knew it would be hard. Things will change next year, but the soft South divisions will probably remain so.

He doesn't bitch and whine like Allen
Ohh when he wants a call from the refs Burrow whines with the best of them. I wish Tua would whine once and a while, Brady has gotten BS calls his entire career from whining. So has Rodgers.... so did Marino.

For those complaining that the Dolphins always have a hard schedule or so and so gets an easy one because the NFL doesn’t like Miami or they want someone else in the playoffs… Do you realize there is a formula to create the schedule every year?

Hell, our schedule is set except for a few opponents in other divisions that finish in the same place each year. BTW, in 2024 Miami plays the whole AFC South and NFC West, and the team in the AFC North, AFC West, and NFC North that finishes in the same place as them.
The NFL doesn’t schedule a team’s opponents based on who they like or don’t like.

We're playing the AFC West and NFC East which sent 5 teams to the playoffs in addition to our games against Buffalo and Baltimore.

Looks like 10 or 11 wins to me which we'll likely need for a return trip to the playoffs. However I predicted 11 wins this past year and we underachieved with only 9 so I may be too optimistic here. Likely Vegas number on this team will be 9 wins, same as this past year.

much will change between now at the start of the season. More change happens during the season, though

I do believe the Jets and Patriots will improve and the Bills will take a step back. The division is all I really care about.

Back
Top Bottom