Dolphins to play in London in 2016? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins to play in London in 2016?

Hal Habib ‏@gunnerhal 50s50 seconds ago

Appears rumors might be based on Jay Ajayi doing conference call to satisfy requests from UK media and not related to trip to UK.

Hal Habib ‏@gunnerhal 50s50 seconds ago

Appears rumors might be based on Jay Ajayi doing conference call to satisfy requests from UK media and not related to trip to UK.

Outside of Barry Jackson, the South Florida media is bad.

Really hope they do as a fan for over 32 years in the united kingdom its great to see them in in a real game rather than game pass win or lose once a fin always a fin......

Looks like Miami is not going to London at all.

Looks like Miami is not going to London at all.

Forever?

praying7-1.gif

They are not part of the games that got announced. The Rams play a team against an unnamed NFC East foe.

They are not part of the games that got announced. The Rams play a team against an unnamed NFC East foe.

Jacksonville signed a commitment to play over there until 2020. I believe they will be the team that lands over there if it ever happens.

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman
Neither #49ers nor #Raiders in NFL's just-announced three games in London for 2016. But may be 4th international game in Mexico, Germany, UK

Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1
And the London contest is a Rams home game _ a game that would've been played in St. Louis. (Or Los Angeles).

It's never a home game, no matter how they try to paint it. I believe Ross will try and push for it if there's a chance we can go. Personally, I am over these London games, wish the NFL would stop playing over there.

Or add 2 teams there so everyone suffers.

Back
Top Bottom