Dolphins to play in London in 2016? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins to play in London in 2016?

The fact that theres a chance the Redskins may have to play 2 weeks in a row in London is utterly ridiculous.

Pretty sad that the NFL is playing overseas. I hate I hate I just effing hate it. The is American league football and why change that? If there is an NFL Europe team in the future that I'm done with it. We have so many states that want NFL teams! what's the point in going over seas? I get that it's all about the money. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as it's not a home game. It should be better teams though. I always feel guilty inflicting ****ty football on the international community.

The fact that theres a chance the Redskins may have to play 2 weeks in a row in London is utterly ridiculous.

As a London resident who will be in attendance, I agree whole heartedly. Back to back weeks of Kirk Cousins? Yuck!

Going into this season I thought giving away a home division game was absolutely nuts!

I didn't really matter anyway and I think I could get use to 9am football.

If its true then maybe Tom Garfinkel needs to just punch himself

This season could have a totally different look if the Dolphins Jets game had been played in Miami and the Dolphins took care of business against the Jags. 6-4 would be a wildcard spot.

Pretty sad that the NFL is playing overseas. I hate I hate I just effing hate it. The is American league football and why change that? If there is an NFL Europe team in the future that I'm done with it. We have so many states that want NFL teams! what's the point in going over seas? I get that it's all about the money. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The NFL calls the Super Bowl winners "World Champions". Why not play in the whole world then?

This season could have a totally different look if the Dolphins Jets game had been played in Miami and the Dolphins took care of business against the Jags. 6-4 would be a wildcard spot.

Well it could be very different if we had lost to the Eagles and Redskins also. I personally think the jets would have beat us regardless because its not like it gave them an advantage

we had a bad schedule this year. by the time we get to these home games in Dec it won't matter

The NFL calls the Super Bowl winners "World Champions". Why not play in the whole world then?

Kinda contradicts the whole American/National League Conference naming conventions, wouldn't you agree

Back
Top Bottom