Dolphins to play in London in 2016? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins to play in London in 2016?

Was about to post it. Too me its unbelievable. Ross must really want a Superbowl here, nevermind whats good for the team he owns.

Simon Clancy ‏@SiClancy

Dolphins to play in London in 2016 again? Strong rumours it will be Miami @ Cincinnati at Wembley.
https://twitter.com/SiClancy/status/669149044023906304

This will make it 3 years in a row but this time it won't be a home game.

It's never a home game, no matter how they try to paint it. I believe Ross will try and push for it if there's a chance we can go. Personally, I am over these London games, wish the NFL would stop playing over there.

It's never a home game, no matter how they try to paint it. I believe Ross will try and push for it if there's a chance we can go. Personally, I am over these London games, wish the NFL would stop playing over there.

Looks like its only going to get worse with possible plans of playing other places besides London also.

Its not a home game but still is BS that they have to travel overseas for a 3d straight year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miami has a strong following in London. Expect them to play a game there every year, especially since Ross is trying to curry favor with the league for a super bowl

If all the cards all right, Dolphins could have all-time great road sked in '16: AFCE, London, LA (Rams), Bay Area, Seattle and Baltimore@AdamHBeasley

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Maybe we are the road team?

Yes

Miami has a strong following in London. Expect them to play a game there every year, especially since Ross is trying to curry favor with the league for a super bowl

Miami has a strong following wherever they play. Ross is so out of touch with our fan base.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 2m2 minutes ago
Update on the Dolphins-London rumors: I'm hearing they are NOT true.

Back
Top Bottom