Dolphins To Sign Aaf Ol Michael Dunn | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins To Sign Aaf Ol Michael Dunn

The Truffle Shuffle defeats King Leonidis ... therefore your argument is invalid.

2vt5bhs.gif

and at 24...much younger the Asiata...I'm pretty sure Asiata was a freshman when he turned 24.

Rebuild alert

Thank goodness I was beginning to worry about the Oline now that the the Oline is solved let’s get onto the draft

(Sarcasm is your friend)

A friend of mind who went to Maryland said that this kid was their best lineman in 2017. He was projected to be a day 3 player during the 2017 draft but a late season shoulder injury screw that up because he wasn't able to participate in any pre draft workout. Apparently he has mostly played left tackle and some right tackle. Will see.... he may be something.

NFL teams scooping these guys up hoping to get lucky and hit on one.. probably most wont make a roster in the end, maybe we are the lucky one...

NFL teams scooping these guys up hoping to get lucky and hit on one.. probably most wont make a roster in the end, maybe we are the lucky one...
Also, we need 90 guys for camp and we're nowhere near that number. If we draft 7 players(as it stands now) we'll still need about 22-25 UDFA's to get to 90 so if it was up to me I'd probably bring one or two more of those guys from the AAF to camp. You just never know.

Also, we need 90 guys for camp and we're nowhere near that number. If we draft 7 players(as it stands now) we'll still need about 22-25 UDFA's to get to 90 so if it was up to me I'd probably bring one or two more of those guys from the AAF to camp. You just never know.

Im sure they will bring in a ton of UDFA, if you don’t get drafted, opportunities await you in MIA

Back
Top Bottom