Dolphins to sign S Jason Moore (merged)

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Do you want a cookie?? Did they official sign him when that link was posted?? How about a piece of cake?? Maybe some pie??

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Reaction score
Chambers you have to execuse him because you know in every bunch there's always going to be one *******!!

SMadison29

What Sherman aspires to be
Reaction score
He doesnt have a chance to make the team unless somebody gets hurt. The 10 DB's we'll keep are Madison, Surtain, Fletcher, Green, Lowe, Marion, Freeman, Wooden, Gamble, & McGarrahan.

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Originally posted by SMadison29
He doesnt have a chance to make the team unless somebody gets hurt. The 10 DB's we'll keep are Madison, Surtain, Fletcher, Green, Lowe, Marion, Freeman, Wooden, Gamble, & McGarrahan.
if we keep 10....that is one reason Shields was moved to LB. He certainly looks like TC fodder to give Brock and Co a little extra rest, especially a S at 5'10" 185# - that's practically my size, and I am not taking down RBs in the open field :rolleyes:

VanDolPhan

Starter
Reaction score
Originally posted by chambers84
Do you want a cookie?? Did they official sign him when that link was posted?? How about a piece of cake?? Maybe some pie??
Apparently close enough for the threads to be merged now wasn't it :lol:

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure our your point VanDolPhan. Why do you care when I posted what I posted?? It's not like I was stealing your thunder?? DA

dolfinnsrule

Rookie
Reaction score
I Just love this team............Go KICK some ***...............
..................................FINNS will rule again..........

Top Bottom