Dolphins' top 3 draft picks according to kiper

j-off-her-doll

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Not that I dislike Pryor, but I don't see how he's a good compliment to Jones. Both play their best ball in the box.

JakeMcAwful

Irish Dolphan
Reaction score
Not that I dislike Pryor, but I don't see how he's a good compliment to Jones. Both play their best ball in the box.
Agreed. I think Jimmie Ward is the only top-level safety that would pair well with Jones, based on his playstyle.. Terrence Brooks is a guy I'd covet for that spot though.

j-off-her-doll

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Agreed. I think Jimmie Ward is the only top-level safety that would pair well with Jones, based on his playstyle.. Terrence Brooks is a guy I'd covet for that spot though.
Bucannon and Clinton-Dix could both work with Jones. Bucannon and Jones would make sense, because it seems Coyle likes his safeties to be interchangeable, and Bucannon - in many ways - is like a better version of Jones. Clinton-Dix is more of a cover FS, but I don't think he's great. I'd be fine with him in the 2nd.

xXwarXx

Hammered
Reaction score
Well, that's an incredibly boring draft. I feel like Pryor is being overrated simply as an alternative to Clinton Dix.

Ireland would of loved This draft though.

ANUFan

Taylor Club
Reaction score
We take a SAFETY with the top pick? WTF?

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Those are 3 good players. I love Pryor, but I think I would go LB if I did go line.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom