Dolphins Top Pick Jersey Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Top Pick Jersey Question

fiedler fan..jk

Practice Squad
Reaction score
When do you guys think they will start selling the jersey of the Dolphins top pick in this year's draft in Miami? I'm asking because I am visiting Miami and am leaving the Monday after the draft. Do you guys think I will have enough time to purchase the jersey?

can't you get a personalized one from the club shop... I've never been, but you can do it online.

fiedler fan..jk said:
When do you guys think they will start selling the jersey of the Dolphins top pick in this year's draft in Miami? I'm asking because I am visiting Miami and am leaving the Monday after the draft. Do you guys think I will have enough time to purchase the jersey?
If not in miami by monday i'm sure you'll be able to get it at the online proshop pretty soon after that.

thinking about it... the numbers won't be released for a while.

Vernon Carey changed from #60 to #72.

If we get Cadillac, Tebucky is #24.

Surtain is #23, so questions about Ronnie, who knows if he is still here.

Edwards and Williams cannot be #1.

finsnchips said:
Edwards and Williams cannot be #1.

Yeah I always thought recievers where to be in the 80's but with Keyshawn ansd now moss I just don't know. They might allow them to.

popularwar said:
Actually I think the rule changed on that, receivers can be 1-19. Then again, Matt Turk is #1 so they'd have to talk to him.
i think it is 11-19... Fitz, Reggie Williams and Roy Williams are all #11, they wore #1, #1 and #4, respectively, in college.

finsnchips said:
i think it is 11-19... Fitz, Reggie Williams and Roy Williams are all #11, they wore #1, #1 and #4, respectively, in college.
You're right, it might be 11-19. I'm sure the rules are posted online somewhere.

I remember on the Bills site, that you could place orders ON DRAFT DAY for Losman and Evans, but they wouldn't mail you the jersey until each player was assigned a number. So you can probably purchase it on April 23rd, but you may not get it until Late May.

popularwar said:
You're right, it might be 11-19. I'm sure the rules are posted online somewhere.
Yep just googled it and got answer saying that last year they allowed the switch so receivers can wear 10-19, 80-89.

ether79 said:
Yep just googled it and got answer saying that last year they allowed the switch so receivers can wear 10-19, 80-89.

but how thid keshawn wear 19 before last year?

godfater21 said:
There is always #34:D
yeah, williams #34... that will go down well.

I honestly don't think the team would do that, just from a marketing point of view. They wouldn't make any money... I've already got one!!

Back
Top Bottom