So Be

Club Member
Reaction score

MIAMI DOLPHINS

PlayerExperience
Tyreek Hill8th season
Jalen Ramsey8th season
Jaelan Phillips3rd season
Hill and Ramsey are the easy choices. There is an argument to be made that both players are the most game-changing at their respective positions. Miami has a talented group, so the last spot was tough. Second-year edge defender Jaelan Phillips went from a 61.3 pass-rush grade with an 11.7% pass-rush win percentage in 2021 to a 90.1 pass-rush grade with a 21.1% pass-rush win percentage in 2022.

Also Considered: OT Terron Armstead, WR Jaylen Waddle From PFF

Agree or Disagree?

Ramsey and Hill are easily top 5 at their position so yeah those are good top 2 picks.

For the third Phillips is a good option… also worth considering is Holland, who if he is our 3rd best player because he has a breakout year from his already solid play, then we prob have a top2 D.

I'll go a little against the grain. Hill, Tua and Howard. Howard should be healthier than in 2022 and he's going to get targeted more with Ramsey on the otherside. I wouldn't be shock if he hit double figures in ints this season.

I'll go a little against the grain. Hill, Tua and Howard. Howard should be healthier than in 2022 and he's going to get targeted more with Ramsey on the otherside. I wouldn't be shock if he hit double figures in ints this season.
Not out of the question, but I don't think Ramsey's role is going to be limited to playing the outside opposite X.

This may be one of the most "flexible" defense that has been seen in decades, both pre and post snap, as well as from an opponent specific game planning standpoint.

Outside of Tua, Yes if any of those guys get hurt then it would be devastating to our team so yes those are the top 3 most important outside our QB (which is obvious for every team).

How about 3 vets in Hill, Ramsey and Armstead along with 3 youngsters in Phillips, Waddle and Holland?

Hill, Ramsey and Armstead via trade

Phillips, Waddle and Holland via draft.

No matter how we wish to spin it, our Dolphins have some serious talent. :UP:

MIAMI DOLPHINS

PlayerExperience
Tyreek Hill8th season
Jalen Ramsey8th season
Jaelan Phillips3rd season
Hill and Ramsey are the easy choices. There is an argument to be made that both players are the most game-changing at their respective positions. Miami has a talented group, so the last spot was tough. Second-year edge defender Jaelan Phillips went from a 61.3 pass-rush grade with an 11.7% pass-rush win percentage in 2021 to a 90.1 pass-rush grade with a 21.1% pass-rush win percentage in 2022.

Also Considered: OT Terron Armstead, WR Jaylen Waddle From PFF

Agree or Disagree?
I can’t go armstead because he’s now in another off-season where he can’t get bigger stronger faster because of rehab

I agree with your choices

I can’t go armstead because he’s now in another off-season where he can’t get bigger stronger faster because of rehab

I agree with your choices
At his age, the bigger, stronger, faster days are most likely behind him anyway.

He is excellent technically, has immense experience, and makes those around him better. If he keeps the missed time to a minimum, he will have had a good year.

I will have to go Tua, Waddle and Long. Tua is going to be crazy good this season. We’re going to unstoppable on offense. Waddle is going to run through secondaries because he’s probably the most competitive guy on this team. And Long is going really shore up the defense. But honestly I could see anyone of our secondary players stepping up. Including Trill. AVG could do it in the front seven. Maybe they have Tindall put his hands in the ground and he explodes. There will be a surprise on defense.

At his age, the bigger, stronger, faster days are most likely behind him anyway.

He is excellent technically, has immense experience, and makes those around him better. If he keeps the missed time to a minimum, he will have had a good year.
I dont agree with that theory on a 31 year old pro athlete

Back
Top Bottom