Dolphins trade for Aqib Talib | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins trade for Aqib Talib

Excellent move by Grier. We get a 5th round pick by paying $5M, which you could find in the garbage in the Miami FO. Talib will never even see the field in Miami. Anyone questioning this move isn't thinking clearly.

I think the overarching theme that Grier/homer apologists are missing is not that THIS was a good move in a vacuum or not, simply that Grier has been a COMPLETE failure up until this off-season.

You could argue the trade of Tunsil, Talib, Kiko, Drake, whoever, you want... I'm not gonna argue, I'm not even gonna disagree...

Grier has still been horrible leading up to this, either way. Anyone who has faith in him at this point is too aloof to be helped.

You wanna bet Talib is here next year?.I have a family member with the fins.That's the current plan.
He is not the future here, he may be back but he is done. I'll keep an eye on this and get back to your inside information next year...

I think the overarching theme that Grier/homer apologists are missing is not that THIS was a good move in a vacuum or not, simply that Grier has been a COMPLETE failure up until this off-season.

You could argue the trade of Tunsil, Talib, Kiko, Drake, whoever, you want... I'm not gonna argue, I'm not even gonna disagree...

Grier has still been horrible leading up to this, either way. Anyone who has faith in him at this point is too aloof to be helped.
aloof
/əˈluːf/
adjective
  1. not friendly or forthcoming; cool and distant.

IMO it's too early to judge Grier. You can make the case that he was the 'in charge GM' for the past two draft's but Ross's butt boy TBum was here, and there is just no way you can convince me that Ross didn't bring his boy down here to sit and watch. Butt boy got fired for his failure to move the franchise in the right direction. Period. That's not Grier, who I'm sure was overridden by bitch boy and Ross. Only a hand full of people know the truth, and Mando isn't one of them.

did i just hear Aquib say on FOXKO that he wants to play, and that he’s sure teams can see his tape and wanna hire him??

does he not know he’s with Dolphins now!!?

Back
Top Bottom