Dolphins trade for Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell pending physicals | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins trade for Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell pending physicals

Nah. If we unloaded a bad contract and a player who can't stay healthy and actually moved up draft spots in the first to do this, there wouldn't be a soul here that wouldn't think it was a great deal

While I kinda like the low risk of the trade.......your spin is indeed well appreciated.

I do believe that a trade can have two winners. Just because it is great for one team doesn't mean it can't be great for the other.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I do believe that a trade can have two winners. Just because it is great for one team doesn't mean it can't be great for the other.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes. This one could have 4.

The Eagles, Bills, Pats and Jets

Sounds like a lot of mental gymnastics and empty rhetoric to try to justify a move that everyone except dolphin fans think is highway robbery. If the jets were doing this exact deal, you and every other person trying to justify this deal would be laughing at them.

Eat a snickers.

if this were 2 decent starters with little to no injury concern i would be more optimistic about this move

but a lot of people are jumping through hoops to make this deal make sense. it fills 2 needs, but it fills them with an inflated 1 year rental on an OK corner who can't even do a push-up (or even worse a restructured contract with more gt'd money), and a MLB who I like, but has an injury history that should basically remove any real value whatsoever....availability is the best ability and when he gets injured in a year it'll be the same old thrashing our FO has been getting for years about acquiring overpaid and injury prone players.

we had a shot at getting a real difference maker at 8 in either hargreaves or jack, and if they fall, I will be even more down on this move. maybe we can get a good player at 13? sure, but we know where the elite prospects started and ended in this draft and the rationalization of 8 to 13 vs 5 to 3 are ridiculous...

Rocky Maivia ‏@AJFrancis410 47s47 seconds ago
I mean i Was in the car when Brents agent told him on speaker phone the possible trade deals that Brent turned down. The media does lie lol

I thought maxwell basically was the bag left out on the curbside that someone saw something they wanted? If Miami gave up much for these two, it won't surprise me. If they pan out and we can get Stanely at 13, I won't hate this deal. What is eating my soul is letting Lamar Miller walk. I want to punch a baby seal if that happens.

Howard Eskin ‏@howardeskin 41s42 seconds ago
Sources tell me #Dolphins will clear Byron Maxwell on Physical and trade w #Eagles will go thru and be completed. @FOX29philly

Sounds like a lot of mental gymnastics and empty rhetoric to try to justify a move that everyone except dolphin fans think is highway robbery. If the jets were doing this exact deal, you and every other person trying to justify this deal would be laughing at them.

Lol so much irony. You call others reasoning "mental gymnastics and empty rhetoric" but nothing you're saying is any less opinionated or subjective.

Les Bowen ‏@LesBowen 32s33 seconds ago
So, I'm told Maxwell remains in Miami. Dolphins docs will anesthetise joint, put it under stress, evaulate joint stability.

Back
Top Bottom