Dolphins trade for Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell pending physicals | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins trade for Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell pending physicals

I thought maxwell basically was the bag left out on the curbside that someone saw something they wanted? If Miami gave up much for these two, it won't surprise me. If they pan out and we can get Stanely at 13, I won't hate this deal. What is eating my soul is letting Lamar Miller walk. I want to punch a baby seal if that happens.
America is a terrible place to be a baby seal these days

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just do not give up a pick with this deal and I am completely fine with it.

shoulder-injury-xray.jpg

Maxwell's shoulder looks fine, guys

Howard Eskin ‏@howardeskin 41s42 seconds ago
Sources tell me #Dolphins will clear Byron Maxwell on Physical and trade w #Eagles will go thru and be completed. @FOX29philly

I'm happy about this as long as the injury checks out.

I know a lot of people here don't like the deal, but ive to hear one of you even remotely explain your genius plan to fill all of our needs.

Dropping 5 spots in this draft isn't ****, I've been souring on the 8th spot for a long time now.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 21s21 seconds ago
Agent @AlvinKeels tweets that the Dolphins have cleared CB Byron Maxwell. Trade should be back on.

WTF. Its a rollercoaster here! Its on then its off and now its back on. FFS. Cancel that deal! We can get Hargraves or Jack

Just do not give up a pick with this deal and I am completely fine with it.

Listen Mike, I know I don't like you working for the team, but even I cant believe that you would sacrafice our first rounder for 2 players with massive flags

Never thought this deal was ever "dead". Fins doing their homework.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Listen Mike, I know I don't like you working for the team, but even I cant believe that you would sacrafice our first rounder for 2 players with massive flags

Sacrificing our first rounder, eh? LOL.

They better have modified the comp. Swapping is even an overpay for doing them a favor. Change it to a 5, and I'll stop my complaining.

Just announced from agents that deal is going through. Still haven't seen the compensation per NFL network.

Here we go... twitter.com/AlvinKeels/sta…
Alvin Keels @AlvinKeels
Maxwell cleared by Dolphins staff and ready to roll!

VILE

The team is sitting there knowing they bail a few spots, get two starters and will have a bevy of possible picks they liked at 8 still sitting there at 13.

NOW...if there is additional pick going to Philly, I would very much sour on it.

Back
Top Bottom