Dolphins Trade for McKinnie | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Trade for McKinnie

People have been complaining that anything would be better than Clabo and that the organization would be crazy to not try and fix the situation with other personnel. Now they do and the move is condemned here.

I don't think Mckinnie is gonna be great, but it's gonna be hard not to be an improvement on Clabo. This could be a season saving move not just for the results at the line position, but also because its gonna gonna give the offense a little confidence boost and encouragement.

Hell if anybody watched the bills game would see that ANY OF YOU GUYS would have been an upgrade over Clabo , i watched on one play when Williams hit Tannehill that Clabo DIDNT EVEN TOUCH Willams , i mean how hard is it to atleast throw your body in front of Williams to atleast slow him down >?? BUT HE DIDNT EVEN DO THAT , Hell Williams wasnt even touched , and Tannehill said if he would have had atleast a split second longer , i mean i could have atleast slowed Mario down , it was just like there was nobody playing RT at all on that play it was pitiful , dont know what Clabo was thinking but he could have atleast got in front of him , and he didnt even do that .

Its ridiculous because it was evident week 1 that this wasn't going to work and they let it go until the beginning of week 7 when teams would want a kings ransom for anyone decent and so we end up with a dude that we should've gotten as a FA and all we would've lost was $$$ on a one year deal....now we lose $$$ AND a Draft pick...

come on , its not like were giving up a top notch draft pick for him, hell after the first rd were done anyways , because the only pick we ever get right is in the first (1st) RD .

Back
Top Bottom