Dolphins trading Ellerbe for WR Kenny Stills | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins trading Ellerbe for WR Kenny Stills

So I just got back from church where we were building a house for someone who can't afford one and see that we've been blessed. Let me see if I understand what happened. We're getting a young playmaking WR for a very cheap contract, were able to dump an under performing LB, clearing millions in cap space by doing it and it only cisted us a 3rd round pick? It's that really what happened? So, so far we've gotten the best DT in the NFL, one of the best young TEs in the NFL and now one of the most.promising young playmaking WRs in the NFL.
Let me guess, some people are still not happy on this board?
Ozzy rules!!

We could have cut Ellerbe and had the same cap savings as we are getting by trading him. That would be a wasted 3rd rd pick. For the Dolphins this is a straight up trade of a 3rd rd pick for Stills.

And keeps Ellerbe away from the AFC East and Ravens.

Well some people DID believe we'd get laughed at thinking we'd get something in a trade for Ellerbee....

Getting something for Ellerbe and getting Luke Kuechly, an all-pro MLB, from the Panthers are not even in the same realm.

I would try that too...although Carolina would laugh in my face. But wouldn't hurt to try.

Never said it would work, but start lower with a 5th to begin negotiations. I'm not going to go straight at them with 2nd and 3rd round offers. Trades like this are offered all the time under the radar, which is funny that some of you laugh it off.

Wait, what exactly did we trade? Ellerbe for Stills straight up? Or Ellerbe AND a 3rd round pick for Stills?

So I just got back from church where we were building a house for someone who can't afford one and see that we've been blessed. Let me see if I understand what happened. We're getting a young playmaking WR for a very cheap contract, were able to dump an under performing LB, clearing millions in cap space by doing it and it only cisted us a 3rd round pick? It's that really what happened? So, so far we've gotten the best DT in the NFL, one of the best young TEs in the NFL and now one of the most.promising young playmaking WRs in the NFL.
Let me guess, some people are still not happy on this board?
Ozzy rules!!

Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

sweet_jesus_preacher_man_poster_02.jpg

Getting something for Ellerbe and getting Luke Kuechly, an all-pro MLB, from the Panthers are not even in the same realm.

Oh I'm not saying they're even close to being on the same realm, but I've seen crazier **** happen. That being said, I don't think Carolina's that dumb.

Back
Top Bottom