Dolphins trading Ellerbe for WR Kenny Stills | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins trading Ellerbe for WR Kenny Stills

Unbelievable move. I don't think I've been this excited about our off-season since Ricky Williams trade

Now go get the other Kenny and we're AFC East championship bound....

Great player from what i have seen, I just wish they would address the OL, one of our major weaknesses.

Very good route runner in an offense that was in desperate need of good route runners. Plus adds speed.

Giving a 3rd round pick up may seem a little iffy, but also got Ellerbe off the books.

Very good pickup

Just watched his highlights. Most of them are long throws, and most of them are underthrown... ****ty QB they got back there in NOLA...

Brees isn't really known for his deep ball. They feasted on teams in the middle of the field and crossing patterns creating lots of YAC.

i've never been so happy to be a Dolphins fan. so many good moves this off season.

Stills was on "Gamechangers" with Mariucci a couple of years ago with Patterson and Woods and others and I thought, who is this kid and why is he with this group of so-called gamechangers?

I really was kind of like, "they just threw this guy in there because they couldn't get anyone else", but now we all see differently. NO?

This is why I think top WR's who get all the love coming into the NFL can be a bit overrated in the long haul. What it really comes down to if you have the talent, is work ethic and a burning desire to play this game called football. These are the guys I want.

I dont want Devante Parker just because he is 6-3. I want a guy who is 6-3 and will fight every day to be the best they can. So far, I havent heard anyone state anything about this guys work ethic or desire, which to me says, if indeed he does not have the deep desire as others, that he is overrated. Not saying he is overrated because I dont really know the inside stuff. But this is generally how I feel about WR's taken high.

Something I dont get

How can you have been to college, have played 2 years in the NFL and still only be 22?

Something I dont get

How can you have been to college, have played 2 years in the NFL and still only be 22?

He played 2 years in college, which takes him from 18 to 20, then plays 2 years in Pro's which takes him from 20 to 22? I believe he's about to be 23.

Back
Top Bottom