Dolphins training facility going up next to Hard Rock stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins training facility going up next to Hard Rock stadium

Nice. Will this affect parking?

I seem to remember they were working on SkyBridges or tunnels or something to help pedestrians cross the street while allowing motorists to keep traffic flowing.

Nice. Will this affect parking?

I seem to remember they were working on SkyBridges or tunnels or something to help pedestrians cross the street while allowing motorists to keep traffic flowing.

The short answer is yes it will affect parking. They've already installed numerous sky bridges to help people keep traffic moving.

Based upon what they've been telling us season ticket holders, Ross has giant plans for the property. He wants the gameday experience to be something that is literally a whole day event.

Last edited:
I'm going to miss it right here at Nova.

I worked near St. Thomas University for years when they practiced there, and I missed them being there when they moved to Nova.

Moral of the story, I'll adjust.
It's got to be better for the team to all be at one location and be able to do walk throughs in the actual stadium. I'm excited.

I live in Naples area so I don't go to too many games though I'm going to start. Curious how Uber and Lyft have now impacted parking in a positive manner? If I lived in the area that's how I would go and just meet my buddies at the tailgate.

I think it's a great idea that it's close to the stadium so they can see the house they need to protect when they practice
Agreed. Has to help with the mentality. Should help create a more collegiate feeling to it being all on campus. Getting out there is a pain in the butt sometimes is the only problem. It's a good haul from where most of the players live I would assume. It's 10 miles south of Nova miles mean nothing in that megalopolis relating to time of drive. Hope the new rookies keep in mind where they have to drive to each day. When I worked in South Beach I only lived 9 miles from home but sometimes that was 2 to 2&1/2 hours drive. Had a friend who lived in key Biscayne. He'd sometimes be in the car for over threee hours to get home but only worked 5 miles away.

Must have been a hell of a big car park if they added a training facility, a tennis stadium and an F1 track.

As an F1 fan I still think its **** that Steve Ross was able to buy a race week for his car park. There used to be a race around a car park in Vegas and it stunk.

Back
Top Bottom