Dolphins training facility going up next to Hard Rock stadium | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins training facility going up next to Hard Rock stadium

Agreed. Has to help with the mentality. Should help create a more collegiate feeling to it being all on campus. Getting out there is a pain in the butt sometimes is the only problem. It's a good haul from where most of the players live I would assume. It's 10 miles south of Nova miles mean nothing in that megalopolis relating to time of drive. Hope the new rookies keep in mind where they have to drive to each day. When I worked in South Beach I only lived 9 miles from home but sometimes that was 2 to 2&1/2 hours drive. Had a friend who lived in key Biscayne. He'd sometimes be in the car for over threee hours to get home but only worked 5 miles away.
very true brother!

Agreed. Has to help with the mentality. Should help create a more collegiate feeling to it being all on campus. Getting out there is a pain in the butt sometimes is the only problem. It's a good haul from where most of the players live I would assume. It's 10 miles south of Nova miles mean nothing in that megalopolis relating to time of drive. Hope the new rookies keep in mind where they have to drive to each day. When I worked in South Beach I only lived 9 miles from home but sometimes that was 2 to 2&1/2 hours drive. Had a friend who lived in key Biscayne. He'd sometimes be in the car for over threee hours to get home but only worked 5 miles away.
you ever try the back way?

Back
Top Bottom