dolphins trivia... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dolphins trivia...

fish fan 4 life

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
i wanna see what everyone knows about the dolphins.got some trivia for ya. who is the dolphins all-time leader in total yards from scrimmage? 2 dolphins players have scored 4 td's in a game.warfield was 1 who was the other? what 2 players hold the team record for longest run from scrimmage and how long was the run? Dan Marino holds the record for most consecutive pass completions with how many in a row?

For the four TD's in one game I'm gonna guess Mark Ingram, for the longest run from scrimmage I'm guessing Irvin Spikes ( dont know why ) and for the yards 81??? and for the Completions in a row (no clue) 16.... the other I have no clue, those are all complete guesses...

knight6jb said:
For the four TD's in one game I'm gonna guess Mark Ingram, for the longest run from scrimmage I'm guessing Irvin Spikes ( dont know why ) and for the yards 81??? and for the Completions in a row (no clue) 16.... the other I have no clue, those are all complete guesses...
mark ingram is correct.

irving spikes....now that is a name I haven't heard in a while....I went to high school with him, was the best rb in the state at the time....did some time for a cocaine deal that ended up in a shoot out. A matter of fact he tried to sell someone crushed up sheet rock. He could have been a decent back but he was always messed up in the head. Sorry, just seeing his name brought back old memories. Like him carrying me 10 yds. when I tried to tackle him one year at my 1st spring training. I never tackled him either, I fell off.lol He was a punk though.

Most total yds from scrimmage: Mark Duper
Longest run: 77 yards by Leroy Harris and Keith Byars
Marino had 15 consecutive completions

MrClean said:
Beat me to the Harris/Byar answer. Did you know that it was Harris or did you have to look it up? Just curious. I figure most had forgotten about him, since it was so long ago? If you knew it, great memory.

MrClean said:
all correct good job.

Back
Top Bottom