Dolphins Underdogs Every Game In 2019 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Underdogs Every Game In 2019

Dolphins Will Not Be Favored in any Games in 2019

• True

• False

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can't be every game. We do play the Jests and the Buffalo ills 2 times a year.

I always like rooting for the underdog anyway.

We may be favored against the Redskins. The Jets with a new Greg Williams defense may be a much improved team.

We might be favored against Buffalo for the home game.

Can't be every game. We do play the Jests and the Buffalo ills 2 times a year.

I always like rooting for the underdog anyway.

Keep in mind, Gase was good for 2-3 good gameplans/schemes a year. I suspect Miami will be two of them

Keep in mind, Gase was good for 2-3 good gameplans/schemes a year. I suspect Miami will be two of them

I was merely being facetious but Gase has to scare me first and dinks and dunks and screens won't do it.

You are probably right that he will stay up extra hours gameplanning for us.

What makes them worse than us as it stands right now

Because, dude... they're the jets. Dare I need another reason?

I was just keeping it light, brother. If the season were to start today, underdogs would be an understatement.

Plus, we shouldn't be remotely worried about such things. So much to get done.

I'm not so sure about that. There won't be much in the way of tendencies to exploit early in the year, and I think this staff will vary attacks week to week. The question is, can they get the players up to speed for their "multiples" approach.

This is stupid. Without even knowing who the QB is it's pretty tough to put a line on a game. However with the current QB's on the roster, sure I can see us being underdogs every week. Rudock and Falk at this point, without seeing them do anything, would initially be the worst QB paring in NFL history.

If our QB is Rudock or Falk then absolutely not.

I'd be content with 2-14 -- beat the Patriots & Jets (**** Adam Gase) at home.

i hope were under dogs in every game the next couple seasons. I would tank this year,and tank the following year to make sure we can get Trevor Lawrence.

Back
Top Bottom