Dolphins Underdogs Every Game In 2019 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Underdogs Every Game In 2019

Dolphins Will Not Be Favored in any Games in 2019

• True

• False

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can't possibly answer until we know who the QB is. But at the start of the year we will certainly not he favored in many if any.
We just signed Ryan Fitzpatrick … that's going to be our QB unless we draft someone early. Surely Fitzpatrick is good enough to make us favored in at least 1 game.

This is ridiculous.

Even Cleveland during their “More Star Wars movies than Browns Wins streak” was favored from time to time.

Y’all are just being silly.

We will win 6 games this yr. W grants,still, Wilson, Drake and parker..

I guess I have alot of faith in Flores because I see us finishing 2nd or 3rd in the division. Anywhere from 6-10 to 9-7. I just see our defense being a real force as the season progresses much like the NE Def did last year

I guess I have alot of faith in Flores because I see us finishing 2nd or 3rd in the division. Anywhere from 6-10 to 9-7. I just see our defense being a real force as the season progresses much like the NE Def did last year
idk about 9 but we will win some games.

our season seem hard but some of these team will not be that good this yr. giants are tank as well.

Back
Top Bottom