Dolphins Uniforms | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Uniforms

FinFan#13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi!
Why do the Fins play with white Jerseys at home? Isn`t it normal to play with a "dark" uniform at home and the white on the road???

Thanx

Originally posted by FinFan#13
Hi!
Why do the Fins play with white Jerseys at home? Isn`t it normal to play with a "dark" uniform at home and the white on the road???

Thanx
Yes, but they want to take advantage of wearing white in the heat and make their cold weather opponents sweat it out in dark jersies

White is a reflective color, and doesn't take on heat like darker jerseys...thus it give the Phins a true home field advantage as the white Jerseys average 5-10 degrees cooler.

Should have put Lucas in an Aqua jersey, maybe that would have heat him up a bit.

How did that uniform thing work out for you guys on Sunday?

Originally posted by bills_phan
How did that uniform thing work out for you guys on Sunday?
worked out great ag. the Jets :rolleyes: ;) :p

Dude, you are pathetic, the game is over, you barely won, Lucas lost it for us. Congratulations and getting a game given to you and barely winning it. Now get off of here.

the phins wear the dark jerseys at home for sunday and monday night games...

Originally posted by jd13
the phins wear the dark jerseys at home for sunday and monday night games...
we'll finally get to see em on 12/9 ag the now pathetic Bears

After watching the game, I can't see why the Bills fans are so excited. Granted they won the game, congrats. But the way the won the game would concern me.

The last two weeks they beat the Texans, and with what Miami had left to play this game this week, we were another expansion team, plain and simple.

Bledsoe didn't do anything other than the one throw and it wasn't for lack of trying. They had a great running game going, but Miami still had a chance to win this game as bad as they played. I though RW had a good game, but how hard was it to hold him to under 100 yards when you can blitz every down and stop a QB that hasn't played in 3 years and 3 receivers that normally don't play unless it's preseason.

About the only positive I could take of this game for Buffalo is they didn't turn the ball over and they won. Other than that I would be concerned. They got a lot of gimmies and couldn't turn them into points, or put Miami away.

We have every reason to be excited!No one ever said the bills were gonna win it all or even make it to the playoffs this year. As long as we improved from last year and headed the right direction after getting out of salary cap hell,we'd be happy. As a matter of fact I said we would be upsetting favored teams here and there and yes, yesterday was an upset despite your team being undermaned. We have nothing to worry about because we are already one game better than what we had last year and getting better.

Some finfans on the other hand should be the one getting worried. Some guys here had the fins going undefeated this year and winning the superbowl. As far as your record goes , your no different from last year and right on track to doing the same thing again. You look great at the start of the season, get injured and start losing games and then who knows, 1st rd. blowout?

This is a make or brake for the fins. Next year your team will be in salary cap hell. Bills fans aren't worried, finfans should be!

Back
Top Bottom