Dolphins Upset Packers As NFL Fever On Monday Night Continues On XBOX.Com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Upset Packers As NFL Fever On Monday Night Continues On XBOX.Com

It won't.

You guys are gonna be looking up at us in the AFC East Standings after this week.

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!:lol:

We'll see. It will be a good game. I wouldn't take New England too lightly yourself there buddy. They still have the ability to turn the heat up and look invincible again.

And maybe it'll just take a sh!tty defense like the Bills to get Tom Brady and the K-Gun back on track.

I had to go with GB this time. If they had a different QB, then I'd stay at home. But with Favre, I just see too much heart.

Zach Thomas recovered a Bubba Franks fumble and took it 51 yards for the touchdown
This is hilarious. I don't think Zach is known for his tremendous speed to be able to out run everyone for 51 yards. But it is funny.

On another note about Bills fan comments:
I'm getting really sick of having to report almost every freaking Bills fan posts. They're pure smack talk and have zero to do with the original topic. Sheesh.

Originally posted by RobertHoover
How accurate has this game been on MNF this season?

In the article it says they're 6-2 this season. But the game's prediction has the same meaning as power rankings.......zippo. They're just feel good stuff trying to give ppl the warm fuzzies.

I honestly think the defense will be fine if they play with their usual game plans. Sit back in their press man coverage with help over the top, and let the front four harrass Brett Favre. Ahman Green will get his yards...thats ok. Just don't let them get touchdowns, and force turnovers.

Ahman Green fumbles in this game, Brett Favre throws at least one pick.

Now, if only we could prevent Ray Lucas from turning the ball over a bazillion times...

Friend of mine was at a grocery store the other day and saw Ray Lucas there. He fumbled a lemon and another customer picked it up and took it to the check-out line. Then when Lucas tried to pass his steak to the check-out guy, it was intercepted by an old lady.

I went to XBOX.com and NFLFEVER.com and I couldn't find th link to see on clips from the "game". Help??

Oh Boy..............a video game predicts the Fins are gonna win. You'd better all run to Vegas and bet the house.

How lame is that. I could see if it was posted on a fan site like this but on the Miami Dolphins home page?

Remove your head from your ass, then talk. They aren't saying that because XBOX says we are going to win, we are. It was just a little topic to talk about to kill time. In fact, if you read these posts, both Dolphins and Bills fans acknowledge that fact......

"Friend of mine was at a grocery store the other day and saw Ray Lucas there. He fumbled a lemon and another customer picked it up and took it to the check-out line. Then when Lucas tried to pass his steak to the check-out guy, it was intercepted by an old lady."

Ha Ha Ha. I heard he also got picked when he tried to complete a pass with a cantaloupe to the checkout clerk. Then McMichael tried to tackle the assailant, but got knocked on his arce by the midget who picked Lucas off. After that one, Sage Rosenfells had to finish his shopping for him.

Back
Top Bottom