Dolphins v. Raiders | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins v. Raiders

You buying?
You couldn't pay me enough to go to the raiders stadium, they are an evil bunch, especially the black hole. I worked with a guy whose brother went to a Pitt/Raiders game and ended up in the hospital, I quit that job and went to another and I didn't find out if he recovered or not. I flew to Miami once to see a Raiders/Miami game. It was when Taylor sacked Gannon the first three plays of the game. The Dolphins won of course. Since we outnumbered the SOB's I was quite vocal and talked trash when one dressed up in all that weird makeup and clothes when he yelled "Dolpins suck" . I told him "Looks like you got dressed up for nothin".

You couldn't pay me enough to go to the raiders stadium, they are an evil bunch, especially the black hole. I worked with a guy whose brother went to a Pitt/Raiders game and ended up in the hospital, I quit that job and went to another and I didn't find out if he recovered or not. I flew to Miami once to see a Raiders/Miami game. It was when Taylor sacked Gannon the first three plays of the game. The Dolphins won of course. Since we outnumbered the SOB's I was quite vocal and talked trash when one dressed up in all that weird makeup and clothes when he yelled "Dolpins suck" . I told him "Looks like you got dressed up for nothin".
Don't we play them at home?

Funny, was at the same Miami game with you against Gannon. Raider fans are really a special kind of scumbags. Violent pricks anywhere they go

Back
Top Bottom