Dolphins Vs. 49ers Game Day Thread | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs. 49ers Game Day Thread

156 yds throwing for a pass happy team is not good.

9 points and a win is.

I don't know why we shut our offense down after we had that 14-3 lead. I guess that's the kind of football we play.

We need to use Ronnie Brown more out there. He looked unstoppable at the end of the game.

Wow. Too close for comfort. That was way too close. MIAMI'S DEFENSE SAVED THE PLAYOFF DREAM. No question about that. Miami's offense needs to take a look in the mirror and find out where they went because they were almost non-existent this game. Aside from a few big plays, they didn't do much at all. Time of possession of totally in favor of the 49ers.

CONGRATULATIONS TO A SOLID MIAMI DOLPHIN'S DEFENSE!!! YOU GUYS ROCKED TODAY!!! YOU KEPT THE PLAYOFF HOPES ALIVE!!!

That time of possession says it all. You can't put all of that on 6the offense. The 49ers moved the ball on us. Yeah, the defense came through when they needed to but IMO they also needed to have a few more stops....

Ya think our offense was bad today, the bills got the ball at the 30 with 1:17 to go and only moved to the 50 with 10 seconds to go. That was the worst 2 minute offense I have ever seen. It was like they didn't want to win. Wow they suck

wow...****ing bills...lose to the ****ing jets...i hate both teams...

Oh well, that game wasn't nearly as important as ours...which we won!!!!! Still control our own destiny!!!!!

LOL! ****ing Bills receivers didn't even TRY to make a play on the ball! Pathetic! That is why the Bills are the joke of the AFCE.

Losman is total garbage. Gift for the Jests. They blow big time and their heartbreak is coming.

I cant handle this crap week in and week out... oh my god... I hate being a scrappy team

talking about stupid play calling, bills put it in losman hands when all they had to do was keep running lynch who was tearing the jets...

if Loserman held onto that ball....

man im happy we won but im so dam mad about the bills... they are retarted who ever called that pass play should b fired and locked up in a cell for life he jus comitted a crime

man im happy we won but im so dam mad about the bills... they are retarted who ever called that pass play should b fired and locked up in a cell for life he jus comitted a crime

It sucks, but for this loss for the Jets to matter, the Jets would have to lose to the Seahawks next week and even though they have lost on the west coast, I felt they would probably have beaten the Seahwawks anyways. Because even if the Jets lost, if they win against the Seahawks it wouldn't matter, since Miami would still have to beat the Jets on the last game and the Jets could still beat out Miami for the division with a win on the last game anways. The Jets would have to lose the last two games for that matter and while it was a possibility, I just couldn;t see the Jets losing both games and winning against either the Bills or Seahawks.

Back
Top Bottom