Dolphins Vs. Bills Game Day Thread | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs. Bills Game Day Thread

I do! You don't want us to make the playoffs then stop being a fan. Go Phins! You can make the playoffs with the right time to be hot!
Not what I meant. There's going to be playoff threads and then we may lose more games and everyone will panic again. Lets just try to win games each week.

who was the fool who called out jason allen earlier and i replied.. well im talkin to u again.. jason had a great game for his first game at corner i kno u feel pretty dumb rite now.. sorry to call u out but sometimes u jus gota do wat u gota do haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dolphinsssssssssssssssssssssss dolphinssssssssssssssssssss

Great job Chad, Ginn, Porter, Ricky for redeeming himself bigtime after the fumble, and Goodman for playing lights out the entire game...seems like he returning to form..

Great job Chad, Ginn, Porter, Ricky for redeeming himself bigtime after the fumble, and Goodman for playing lights out the entire game...seems like he returning to form..

Goodman stepped up today...I will have to give him that...:up:

Joey Porter, MVP of this game.. 2Sacks, 2 FF, Safety. and just the general pressure he applied all day. Peters is an athletic Probowl LT, didnt have a chance.

Fields had a wonderful, wonderful game punting, 2 Punts inside the 5 yard line.

Ginn showed that speed isnt his only weapon, he showed that he can jump up and get the ball at it;s highest point and doesnt mind taking a hit.

Pennington shows why he is going to be more important here than Farve will be for the Jests..

Great win, GREAT

Wow! 3 wins in 7 games with 9 left to play! Too bad they could'nt finish off the Texans and beat the Jets. We would be on top. Today they finished well and need to compete like this week-to-week! Great win today. I only wish they had played this hyped up while I was there last Sunday!

Huge win against a division rival today.Too bad the damn patsies and jets came back to win their games.

always have a hard time sleeping the night before the game. a win would sure make for a nice lazy sunday afternoon nap.

fakespike's keys to the game:

1. take advantage of big play opportunities: we cant afford dropped ints or dropped passes.
2. penetration from DL. holliday, ferg(?), langford need 2 sacks between them but more importantly consistently put some heat on edwards.
3. establish the run out of the I-form and Singleback sets: nuff said.
4. hold evans <100yds
5. crowder needs to play well to help neutralize lynch.

crazy game, definitely didnt materialize how i thought it would.

we for the most part, DIDNT capitalize on their opportunities: we were given the ball in great position several times and only cashed in a couple fg's. coulda/shoulda been a lot more.

couldnt run from the I-form, but chad sure did sell the PA well on MANY occasions, so the threat is there.

our D-line did very good getting penetration and holliday justed missed a sack by about a microsecond on a play that turned into a long pass completion (same thing happened to merling once too). also a good job holding the run, besides the one drive they plowwed right through us with jackson.

we "managed" lee evans well, never let him get free over the top:hi5:
great play by goodman and j.allen :sidelol: whove have thought it.

we really should have put up ~35 or so, but its great seeing the D hold strong in the 4th.

lets hope j. allen has found a new longterm home at CB. today was the first day of his final reconstruction, and the first brick layed was a solid one.

Back
Top Bottom