**DOLPHINS VS. BILLS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD** | Page 146 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**DOLPHINS VS. BILLS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still shaking because I was so nervous from that whole last drive, I am still in shock. MIAMI WON!!!!!!!! HUGE 4TH QUARTER COMEBACK where are you Jills fans NOW HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm taking war wounds for this damn team! After the catch I proceeded in running around uncontrollably and accidentily cut my foot after hitting a door with it.

What a WIN!

We won 2 in a row for first time this year
Surpased last years win total
Still alive for the playoffs
Beat the Jills
and did it in comback fashion with a "3rd string" quarterback

THIS FEELS GOOD

LOL 2 tha max...how many people are gonna be shocked because they checked out early in this game. The bills play calling is hilarious!

Chambers is the MAN!

Finally we're redeemed after the "JETS Monday Night" debacle!

I'm proud of this team for not giving up!!

Hopefully this game is a huge turning point for this team!!!

Go Fins go!!!!

life
emjai said:
I'm taking war wounds for this damn team! After the catch I proceeded in running around uncontrollably and accidentily cut my foot after hitting a door with it.

:rofl3:

Heres an amazing projected stat! If Sage played the whole game his stats would be a projected 88-148 1048 yards and 8 TDs and 4 INts

Danny said:
guys, that TD shouldn't have counted? He spiked the ball so that was 1st down, then we had 3 more plays and then the TD...I'm pretty sure that they didn't count the spike for some reason...Am I wrong?

Ozzy rules!!

Here's the last series:

clear.gif

i think this could make us a real team, not that we will be a great team this year but something to build off of for years to come, all of our young players will remember this for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom