**DOLPHINS VS. BILLS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD** | Page 148 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**DOLPHINS VS. BILLS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Questions

#1. What did Sage and the offense do that Gus and the offense couldn't?

#2. Why do you think Sage was successful vs. the Bills while horrible vs. the Browns?

I'm not trying to be a smart a@@ with my questions (especially #1) I'm just curious. Even when he threw an incomplete pass, they looked pretty good.

this great game and espn.com has nothing about it at all...so biased

His Dudeness said:
the unsung hero of this game is... THE DEFENSE. after schobel got the int, it was looking like the same old story... and the defense made them go 3 and out to give us 2 minutes. this is the first time we'd seen this from this defense.. shut em down when it counts late in the 4th. Especially with Zach out.

That's a 3 and out that the dolphins defense from the jimmy and Wanny era turns into an eric moulds touchdown.

Amen defense! It's about time. :hail:

Luckily, my dad chose to record the 4th quarter of the game. I'm going to watch it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

endorPHINS72 said:
Our offensive line is so inconsistent. They look like amatuers out there today. Despite having the best offensive line coach in football, they just don't look like professional athletes today.

Saban has given them every chance to become consistent and they choked today. People were screaming to scrap the whole line before the season. Saban said they just need better coaching with some tweaking. They really let him down today. They almost got Gus killed. They should be ashamed.

Somehow the OL turned it around after the sack for a safety. I have never seen an OL make such a turn around in a single game. late in the game the Bills were blitzing and getting stoned. Unbelievable.

finsmx said:
i second that, i gotta have this torrent
Does anyone know where we can get a Torrent of this? I couldn't see it :cry:

emjai said:
Luckily, my dad chose to record the 4th quarter of the game. I'm going to watch it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

I live in North Carolina and had to "watch" the game on my PC.
I thought I was gonna break something during that final 2 minutes.
Was it as good as I imagine ?

**Request***...Is there any way I can get a copy of this game/4-quarter from you? I pay ya cost+postage.

emjai said:
I'm taking war wounds for this damn team! After the catch I proceeded in running around uncontrollably and accidentily cut my foot after hitting a door with it.

:rofl3:

FLACRW said:
this great game and espn.com has nothing about it at all...so biased

... towards winning teams and/or future HOF QBs (the Bears-Packers game). Yeah, that sounds about right. At least John Clayton mentioned the Fins in 1st and 10, saying they are heading in the right direction.

#1 - everything. Mostly be accurate, look off of recievers and throw harder (faster).

#2 - Bad game. People really can't make conclusions after one game. It was premature to jettison Sage after one horrible start. After all, Gus was 4-18 in the same game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom