**DOLPHINS VS. BILLS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**DOLPHINS VS. BILLS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phinz4Life

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Game Not on in Northeast

Normally all the New York games are shown here in the Northeast (I'm from NY you see), so not living in Miami doesn't necessarily hurt because I usually get to see them whenever it's a division game.

I just checked the local listings, and lo and behold - the Dolphins/Bills game has been replaced by the Bengals and Steelers.

:(

Big disapointment. But hey, when you've got this record compared to those two teams, getting tossed under the shelf becomes normal.

The Fins are never on in NJ unless they are playing the Jets, Giants or a Sunday night Monday game. Very rarly do you see them on. Hence, I got directv when it got the ticket.

The college has DirectTV (I know because channels randomly disapear and are replaced with a blank screen with the DirectTV logo floating around), but alas, no NFL ticket.

:cry:

Dissapointing as a fan, but Bengals vs Steelers... still a hell of a game to watch while online watching the score :-)

Phinz4Life said:
The college has DirectTV (I know because channels randomly disapear and are replaced with a blank screen with the DirectTV logo floating around), but alas, no NFL ticket.

:cry:

You should check out your local sports bars. If that doesn't work out then you could always watch the play by play at nfl.com and check out the game thread here at FH.

I wouldnt worry too hard, I live in Florida and dont get any Miami games unless Jacksonville has a bye, plays at another time (1 or 4 o'clock) opposite Miami, or plays on Primetime and then I get Miami, which is about 3 games a year nowadays. WKMG Channel 6 blows.

NewEra13 said:
Dissapointing as a fan, but Bengals vs Steelers... still a hell of a game to watch while online watching the score :-)

Yep, my buddy thinks he is coming to watch that game. HA! Some chance.

PS

I was just down in your town a few weeks ago Mountain biking! Had a few brews at Calhouns also!!!;)

Finz Fury said:
You should check out your local sports bars. If that doesn't work out then you could always watch the play by play at nfl.com and check out the game thread here at FH.

www.thegamelive.com go to football>nfl>afc>miami dolphins

the fm station works, i don't think the 2 am ones do. using that with nfl.com is better than nothin

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Yep, my buddy thinks he is coming to watch that game. HA! Some chance.

PS

I was just down in your town a few weeks ago Mountain biking! Had a few brews at Calhouns also!!!;)

Im a local, but going to JMU (2004 Football 1-AA National Champs) Awesome area in the fall for an outdoors guy... hope ya had a great time... and yes Calhouns has an awesome brewery (not that I would know being 19 or anything haha)

NewEra13 said:
Im a local, but going to JMU (2004 Football 1-AA National Champs) Awesome area in the fall for an outdoors guy... hope ya had a great time... and yes Calhouns has an awesome brewery (not that I would know being 19 or anything haha)

We MTN Biked the Southern Traveres in the GW national forest. Great ride. Real nice area. We were there when JMU played Richmond! We went to Bob Evans for breakfest (Sausage gravey!:eek: :eek: ) and everyone was going to the game.

Phinz4Life said:
Normally all the New York games are shown here in the Northeast (I'm from NY you see), so not living in Miami doesn't necessarily hurt because I usually get to see them whenever it's a division game.

I just checked the local listings, and lo and behold - the Dolphins/Bills game has been replaced by the Bengals and Steelers.

:(

Big disapointment. But hey, when you've got this record compared to those two teams, getting tossed under the shelf becomes normal.
Bro I feel for ya, same situation here. I might end up going to Sutter's to watch the game.

BTW I was right near Plattsburgh yesterday, I had a basketball game in Canton and we took a wrong turn and ended up in Plattsburgh :shakeno:

:woot: 1,000 post :)

What if you live in the northeast but have directv sunday ticket?

The reason I ask is because the last Buffalo game was blacked out here on even on Sunday Ticket and I have NO idea why. Can anyone explain and/or confirm this wont happen today?

NJFINSFAN1 said:
We MTN Biked the Southern Traveres in the GW national forest. Great ride. Real nice area. We were there when JMU played Richmond! We went to Bob Evans for breakfest (Sausage gravey!:eek: :eek: ) and everyone was going to the game.

Yeah we had a disapointing year this year... basically, half a game out of the playoffs... but we're just waiting... our basketball team is 3-1 (our one loss being to Georgetown who we lost to by 5 points the first game!) But anyways, glad ya had a good time down here.... next time youre in Massanutten, go to fairways, and ask the bartender for some free drinks... haha hes my roommate...

but back to the phins....

Dolfan1000 said:
What if you live in the northeast but have directv sunday ticket?

The reason I ask is because the last Buffalo game was blacked out here on even on Sunday Ticket and I have NO idea why. Can anyone explain and/or confirm this wont happen today?

The only games I have not gotten on Directv were the two hurricane games, and when they are on channel 2 or 5.

NewEra13 said:
Yeah we had a disapointing year this year... basically, half a game out of the playoffs... but we're just waiting... our basketball team is 3-1 (our one loss being to Georgetown who we lost to by 5 points the first game!) But anyways, glad ya had a good time down here.... next time youre in Massanutten, go to fairways, and ask the bartender for some free drinks... haha hes my roommate...

but back to the phins....

Next Oct! fairways it is!!!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom